Sports Interactive Community

Can anyone explain why i cant seem to hire any youth coaches? it wont even give me an option to search for any or offer them the job, im only allowed coaches but i do have a head of youth development

I did change my U18 squad to a team C in the editor if that has anything to do with it?

anyone able to help?

no, still need another coach, assistant manager and a couple of scouts

would that make a difference?

It shouldn't & that just leaves your edit, as you've changed your youth team to a C team then the game could have decided that with no dedicated youth team there is no need for dedicated youth coaches, that's just a guess & you might want to ask in the editors forum or the bugs forum to see if this is what has happened.

Most see teams (like R.Madrid C) work as indivisual clubs. So you can get players from them, but you cannot hire staff for them

Have you tried changing one of your coaches existing contracts.If that doesn't work I can't help i'm afraid

You probably need to head over to the editor's forum to seek more experienced advice, either you've missed something in your edit or what you're trying to do isn't possible with the current modding tools.