National Teams League?

pricey687

Recently I have been playing around with the editor and editing clubs league structures but when I wanted to start editing international comps I couldn't work out how here is what I've thought of doing

1. Create an international league system with all the teams being nations not clubs, in my eyes it would pretty much destroy the need for a,lets be honest, unrealistic and shabby FIFA world rankings system.

2. create a yearly world cup which would contain many more countries but get rid of continental qualifying and work in a similar way to the FA cup does with the lesser footballing nations participating in qualifiers and then the bigger nations joining for the full competition phase.

so yeah that's pretty much it I personnally don't know how hard/easy it would be but I know it would be something I'mi9nterested in seeing and happy to have a go at making if I can recieve a few pointers on here.

so any help would be appreciated.

I always wanted to see a British league. There was one done really well hell there was even a team GB instead of England. What let it down though was they had deleted the champions league and ueropa league. If it was me I would love to keep them and even have the cup winners cup back. that's just my opinion.

I always wanted to see a British league. There was one done really well hell there was even a team GB instead of England. What let it down though was they had deleted the champions league and ueropa league. If it was me I would love to keep them and even have the cup winners cup back. that's just my opinion.

I think you've mis-understood the post,what I am wanting to do is create a league containing National teams e.g. France,germany,Spain so mthere would be no editing of europa or champions league just the national continental championships and qualifying i.e. ACON etc...

Can't be done mate.

I did it for FM12, everything worked fine until you saved the game and exited. When you went to load save game it came back save game could not be loaded, reported it to SI and sent database file and save game file but they never came back with a reason or fix unfortunately. Will be uploading a Nations League competition file within a day or 2 and if I find some spare time may give a full blown nations league structure another go with FM13.

I did it for FM12, everything worked fine until you saved the game and exited. When you went to load save game it came back save game could not be loaded, reported it to SI and sent database file and save game file but they never came back with a reason or fix unfortunately. Will be uploading a Nations League competition file within a day or 2 and if I find some spare time may give a full blown nations league structure another go with FM13.

ok then I've been trying different things the last few days but I couldn't work it out at all I kind of gave up yesterday thanks anyway

• 1 month later...

I did a league structure for nations on 2012 but had to do it regionally , ie i had a scandinavian league and a soviet league etc but the problem was that when players were called up to the squad they remained there , unavailable to their clubs for the entirety of the competition , which was about a year at a time .

Made one about a month ago and once again I forgot to upload it to this site (think I need a new head:rolleyes:)

Now uploaded to the downloads forum, Link HERE

PS Not strictly a league system but the closest thing we'll get to see with the FM13 editor:)

Archived