Confidence wrong status.

I dont know if i posted in the right place, however, this should not be normal...or it it?!

My objective was to challenge the winner title NOT TO WIN...and i finished on second place with 6 points less then 1st place.

I was on the 1st place tail since last 2 rounds, so the board should be pleased that i finished second and i was close to win the title.

Why the board are disappointed that i finished on 2d place and qualify in UCL ?!! This is not normal...

http://s16.postimg.org/osp974tsk/C_F_Viitorul_Bucure_ti_Boardroom_Confidence.jpg

I had the same thing happen in a save with Arsenal in FM12. Board wanted a title challenge, I came in 2nd, 8 points back, in the race until the last week or two, but they were mad. I think the game could use a little work on its definition of what constitutes a title challenge.

Your job status still says very secure so I wouldn't worry too much about it.

This was discussed at length in the other topic, but it's not technically wrong, probably just poorly worded. They say they want a title challenge, and you gave them that, but the wording is that they were disappointed you only came 2nd. Of course they're disappointed - they came close to the title but didn't eventually win it. Poorly worded IMO, but not entirely wrong.

I have only two choices to make. win the title or challenge the winner.

Im not 100% sure that ill win, but im 100% that il be in top 3.

Anyway, maybe they are are not disappointed that i was on 2d place, but im disappointed to read that, cuz i did my best and still there are not even pleased or to say ok, you did all you could, we are pleased you placed on 2d place..

Archived