Sports Interactive Community
SoccerDragon

FM just updated. Any thoughts?

Seems the ME no longer skips to the end of the current highlight after viewing the Tactics screen during a match.

I see they have 'fixed' when you use teamtalks, one to one, it now actually changes the one you select and not the one after.

I see they have 'fixed' when you use teamtalks, one to one, it now actually changes the one you select and not the one after.

This.

I'm glad this got fixed as it was one of those annoying 'bugs' you encounter every match. Didn't expect it when I started a match, and suddenly it works as it should. Props to SI

As the overall update, I think it's just minor bug fixes. I haven't looked at the 'fix list'.

Steam has just updated and crash dumped my game, just after we won 5-2 at Millwall, Helguson scoring 4! Poor fella doubled his tally for the season in one game and now it's been wiped. 2wks into the Jan transfer window too so plent of transfers screwed up also :/

The fix has just smoothed out a few minor issues. Youth intake seems better too.

- Corrected issue when going to tactics screen during match, then exiting tactics screen highlight, will jump to end of current highlight

Pleased about this one :)

Really? This has be annoying the life out of me for ages now. Brilliant :)

By this you mean the bug where if you talk to a player one-on-one in team talk you will not see their reaction until you talk to another player? Now it will show their reaction right away ?

Thank god.

My game has also just updated and I've just noticed that you can chat to your staff and ask them to stay if another club approaches them. Unsure whether it's part of this little update??

My game has also just updated and I've just noticed that you can chat to your staff and ask them to stay if another club approaches them. Unsure whether it's part of this little update??

You could do that anyway :)

You could do that anyway :)

Oh really, I've never noticed, just sat and fumed over bigger teams poaching my staff :lol:

All the info regarding the changes is here - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/348533-January-Transfer-Update-13.3-RELEASED!

There's a feedback thread for discussion here - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/348537-Official-January-Transfer-Update-13.3-Feedback-Thread

Will close this thread now, thanks.