Sports Interactive Community
dan-wafc

Longest penalty shootout?

Just had the longest penalty shootout I've ever seen on FM, in the Community Shield between my Wigan side and Man Utd. I eventually won 12-11, but that's not counting all the missed penalties - we each had to take 18 in total!

I'm sure someone can beat 18 penalties taken, but what's the longest penalty shootout you've ever seen on FM?

I think it was FM 11 during the testing that I had a Charity Shield game that ended 27-26- that code didnt make the final game!:D

Guess I have to post this in here. It was my youth team, so I didn't manage them. 1 of 66 pens were missed! :eek:

if you're referring to the england holland game it wasn't even close to that

Clearly you know the exact score....especially now you have had chance to use google to find it out.....

Clearly you know the exact score....especially now you have had chance to use google to find it out.....

I don't post incorrect information like that if someone didn't correct you others would have believed it to be the case on your incompetence

I don't post incorrect information like that if someone didn't correct you others would have believed it to be the case on your incompetence

OFFS, just so everyone knows, it was Euro U21s 2007. They had 16 rounds (that's total of 32 penalty kicks), the Dutch won 13-12.

-SnUrF

E: Unfortunately the quote didn't include the quote within the quote

E2: And just so that everyone also knows, I did google it and Wikipedia gave the data.

i had a match i think it was charity sheild against aresnal? but it finished 22-23! i no longer have the save so i cant prove it but it was ridiculous. i thought it would go on for ever.