FM Genie Scout 13 Final Version

genie.fm

I’m glad to inform you that the final version of FM Genie Scout 13 is available.

I’d like to thank to all people who helped me during last months in the longest beta-testing phase for the entire FM Genie Scout history. When I realized that this year save game files are encrypted, I was completely devastated. I didn’t believe it will be possible to redevelop loading data mechanism from scratch, since I didn’t have any experience in reading data directly from the memory. But after months of development scout still the same and even got additional features thanks to ability of reading data from the memory.

Unfortunately, Sale Value issue wasn't resolved, since it’s impossible to get an exact value this year. Hopefully, it will be easier to implement it next year.

But a lot of other changes have been made in the final version instead.

1. Player role ratings system implemented

1-role-rating_1.jpg

New role ratings based on the most important attributes for a particular role. It helps to understand which role instructions are the most suitable for the player. 69 new ratings have been implemented in total. It’s available in player profile screen in new menu item ‘Role Rating’.

2. Player positions rating coefficients have been adjusted

The latest tendencies in Football Manager were taking into account and renewed ratings better reflect player skill in Football Manager 2013.

3. History auto tracking implemented

2-history-options_1.jpg

3-history-tracking_1.jpg

The feature can be enabled in history options dialog and will create history points with the chosen periodicity.

It will help to understand whether player progress as expected or not.

4. Attribute values colours were changed to the ones used in Football Manager 2013

But still you are able to use previous colour set by enabling ‘Highlighted Attributes’ in the scout options.

5.Previously used the only Goalkeeping Training Rating was replaced by 2 GK training ratings implemented in Football Manager 2013

Goalkeeping Handling Training Rating and Goalkeeping Shot Stopping Training Rating have been implemented which depend on Coaching Technique and Coaching Tactical skills.

6. Staff job roles added

4-staff-roles_1.jpg

Roles show few possible appointments can be held by personnel.

‘Not Set’ job issue for unemployed staff has been resolved as well.

And few other minor fixes have been made:

• Fixed preferred moves
  • Regens common names issue resolved
  • ‘Check for update’ problem resolved
  • Loading data errors have been fixed

DOWNLOAD GENIE SCOUT 13 FINAL

Thank you for your support!

Best Regards,

Eugene Tarabanovsky

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your work.

I have used previous versions of genie scout extensively for all sorts of things, but one major thing was exporting the stats of my future teams into excel and converting them to FIFA stats so I could play with them on my Xbox.

I realise that this was taken out in agreement with SI in order to protect their database. I understand this and have no problem towards either party for this decision, however I was wondering if there was the possibility that SI may allow you to restore the export to excel feature for Newgen players ONLY. This would protect their hard work in creating the database for real players, but also easily allow me to immortalise my incredible teams in FIFA. It took me about 10 times as long to create my team from FM12 because the export feature had been removed.

A reasonable suggestion?

Archived