New computer please help.

looked at the Chillblast machine - this is very similar to what I am running FM13 on at the moment (custom build), using Win 7 home premium. I am comfortably running a large db with 10 nations with 30 leagues in full detail. Although it can stick a bit during the transfer deadline day, but nothing more than 30-40 seconds. I am very happy with it,

i'm not expert and I do not want to say, yes go buy a particular computer, however what I can say is, yes this will run FM13 better than my machine. If you are spending ~£600 on a computer, there must be other things you want to use it for?

The only issue might be the integrated graphics, though I imagine the 3d match engine should run fine I've never tried it without a dedicated graphics card myself. If you don't watch matches in 3d then it definitely won't be an issue. Everything else is fine and the game should fly.

Like I said, I haven't tried FM 13 without one, so I honestly don't know whether you would need one. Probably best to wait for somebody with experience running the game on integrated graphics. I have a Geforce 9500GT, an entry level model from about 5 years ago. It gives me 3 stars on 3d rating, but runs smoothly in the 3d matches.

Everything else is quite a bit better than my rig. I run 16 leagues, with pretty much every other top league on view only, and it runs pretty fast for me. I could add more, but I've played with the same league set up for years and it feels natural.

Archived