Sports Interactive Community

Ok i'll update later on but am going to release this tactic as I want to share my joy playing with this. I've struggled to find any sort of consistency until now.

This is a 352 TC tactic with very little mods from the standard rolls.

******* I've since the upload amended the DLF to an attack role and it seems to be working even better *********

Here is a teaser screen.

dynamo1.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

dynamohome.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

The tactic (home and away rar)

http://www.gamefront.com/files/23093403/my+tactics.rar

http://www.filefactory.com/file/79dgiugb0kjr/n/dynamo_dazbowski.rar

I'll try and update this late with some more screens and a write up.

Feedback is welcomed good and bad as long as it's constuctive.

can not download, upload to another hosting pls

Works fine for me, if someone else puts it on another site and links it here i'm ok with that.

it's out, see above.

Ignore me completely overlooked it??? Blame a long day at work....I will try it tonight and see how we go took over Swansea last night in second season with 3 games to go (Got relegated) see if I can get them back in the big league

Ignore me completely overlooked it??? Blame a long day at work....I will try it tonight and see how we go took over Swansea last night in second season with 3 games to go (Got relegated) see if I can get them back in the big league

Let me know how you get on, I've only tried it with Pompey so it's still hit and miss whether it will work with other teams.

Hey mate can u tell us a bit more about your tactic do u use OI's or any shouts and what about the training u use for u're team team talks do u do it u're self or even use them at all??

I'll try to use them on my Villarreal save to see how they work, cheers mate!!!

Hey mate can u tell us a bit more about your tactic do u use OI's or any shouts and what about the training u use for u're team team talks do u do it u're self or even use them at all??

I'll try to use them on my Villarreal save to see how they work, cheers mate!!!

Don't use opi at all mate. just let ass man do team talks for me.

rar.exe wtf ? throw it in the normal hostig

If you don't like it make your own tactic. :thup:

rar.exe wtf ? throw it in the normal hostig

The problem is about filefactory, not with the tactic uploader.

There's a trick to download "*.rar" and not "*.rar.exe"

Looks good, but who is the playmaker of this tactic ??? thanks ^^

Looks good, but who is the playmaker of this tactic ??? thanks ^^

There isn't one, I've just restructured it a little and have changed the DMC to DLP S and the CM to AP A but still not set anyone as a playmaker.

Defensive Positioning on Match Prep?

Match Prep always on Attacking movement and Balanced.

Can't download :(

Works fine here, if anyone who has it wants to upload somewhere else that would be fine.

Anyone got these working and have tried it? Was going to release v2 with a write up. If there was no interest I won't bother.

I have tried your tactic and it looks good. i ve just played 6 games so far 5 wins and one draw. my second striker dosent score just the striker ond the left. any idees how to get the other to score. i am playing inter so i have cassno and palacio there.

thank you for the tactic

I have tried your tactic and it looks good. i ve just played 6 games so far 5 wins and one draw. my second striker dosent score just the striker ond the left. any idees how to get the other to score. i am playing inter so i have cassno and palacio there.

thank you for the tactic

This was an issue I had as well, I think i've fixed this for v2 though. I'll release tomorrow if there is interest.

o course. thet sounds good.

i have been searcihing for a good 3 x x tactic. i am tired of 4 back line because there are far more intresting offensive players in the game.

i have one more question. what kind of player do you recomend for the mc role.. a off midfierlder like snejder or more like a gerrard type?

o course. thet sounds good.

i have been searcihing for a good 3 x x tactic. i am tired of 4 back line because there are far more intresting offensive players in the game.

i have one more question. what kind of player do you recomend for the mc role.. a off midfierlder like snejder or more like a gerrard type?

I've got Erick Torres. I would say he is more of a Snejder type but Gerrard would be fine. I would be tempted to put Herrard in the right DMC role and chance it to a DLP support. Put Snejder in the CM and change it to AP attack.

I use it, really good stable tactic, played 15 games I think on my save with my Wolves side, hardly world beaters despite being in the 4th season, but I'm currently sitting in 3rd in the Premiership, have Fierro and Lukaku up front, they seem to work well together. Really good tactic!

just finished my 1st season with Mansfield town using these tactics ...won the league ,ill update with screen shots when i finish my 2nd season very good tactics my friend well done mate , more people should be on these

Does anyone can upload this tactic on different page ?

just finished my 1st season with Mansfield town using these tactics ...won the league ,ill update with screen shots when i finish my 2nd season very good tactics my friend well done mate , more people should be on these

Cheers, the more feedback I get the better. Did you change to DLP and AP? Or leave it as it was?

just plug and played it mate , no shouts , but just an update , i was a top team last season , ive played 3 games in league 2 and have lost them all , and conceded 13 goals in 3 games lol , id say this is a top team only , im gonna revert back to a 4-4-2 , but cheers mate

just plug and played it mate , no shouts , but just an update , i was a top team last season , ive played 3 games in league 2 and have lost them all , and conceded 13 goals in 3 games lol , id say this is a top team only , im gonna revert back to a 4-4-2 , but cheers mate

Bit early to give up 3 games in a higher league. Have you brought in new players? Are you using the home or away tactic?

Really Enjoying this tactic, Has made my Oldham side a lot more stable at the back, haven't exactly got the players to try anything other than the standard DM and CM's but pretty solid so far

Dazbowski, Are you anywhere near to uploading V2 just played a couple of games towards the end of the season with my United save and it seems abit special? Gonna play my last 2 games with the changes you have suggested...

Just to clarify and I know it's a silly question but you play the home tactic at home (Only) and the away tactic away (Only)...

Well done hope this takes off?!?

Dazbowski, Are you anywhere near to uploading V2 just played a couple of games towards the end of the season with my United save and it seems abit special? Gonna play my last 2 games with the changes you have suggested...

Just to clarify and I know it's a silly question but you play the home tactic at home (Only) and the away tactic away (Only)...

Well done hope this takes off?!?

Generally yes, but you can certainly switch to away if you've got a tough home op and vice versa. Aim to get V2 out tonight or tomorrow.

Dazbowski, used this on last season I played and worked a charm..second season has been slow so far struggling to score goals. Nice tactic, enjoyed using it. Look forward to seeing V2. Good work and thanks for sharing.

Ok sorry for delay. I will release v2 tomorrow.

More goals promised.

1000 apologies, I'm not 100% with new version but will hopefully get it out by tomorrow. Are people having success/fun with the current tactic?

Will this tactic work with everton? i am using 13.3.2 patch, thanks for getting back to me.

Should theoretically work with any team. It's not a cheat tactic it's based on solid foundations.

Thanks mate that is all I ask for a tactic that you can build and improve with I remember when diablo was about that got a bit boring!! lol I will give it a go I have got a good squad just need a tactic that will win things when I build the team to do it.

Thanks mate that is all I ask for a tactic that you can build and improve with I remember when diablo was about that got a bit boring!! lol I will give it a go I have got a good squad just need a tactic that will win things when I build the team to do it.

Let me know how you get on. V2 will be out tomorrow. It's pretty much the same just a few minor changes.