8 tier North American League

Hi, I put this together for me and my friends to play since I couldn't find a North American League for FM 2013 that was fully done and/or setup how I wanted it. So just sharing in case anyone else has any interest in something like this.

It's an 8 Tier promotion league with teams from North America, the Caribbean, Central America and parts of Mexico, but with most teams from the USA. This was made for fun only and I made no attempt at realism. What I was trying to and did do however was to give North America a league to rival the major leagues in Europe. I Tried to fill in all the missing things from teams, so I made sure all teams have at least one uniform, a stadium, city etc. MLS was totally removed and replaced so no DP rules, allocation money etc. Just normal transfers to match the rest of the world. Lots of different tournaments including a Club World Cup that pits the best teams from the best leagues from all over the world. I have tested the latest edit for 6 seasons, only had one crash the entire time which was fixed by reloading a save from a week earlier. If you do find bugs you can post them but not sure how often I will check this thread if ever. If you want to share it in other places I just ask that you credit me for the work.

It's setup like:

Premier League Division 1

Division 2

Division 3

Division 4

Division 5

Professional Qualifier League Division 6

Amateur League Division 7

Amateur League Division 8

Season runs from August to May with December off except for cup matches. It has Summer and Winter transfer windows.

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/?l5su6riu9s2797l

Archived