Sports Interactive Community
Dejvo

Dejvo's Modific Mr Hough Tactic

Hi all, I want you to meet my modified version of the tactics Mr. Hough, immediately write that I will not elaborate, because I use a translator. Throw some screenshots and a link to the tactics, because they do not speak English and will be hard to accurately describe the tactics.

Match with one of the candidates for the title :

9461f4782dd35064m.jpg

Good match to qualify for Champions League :

e80f297acd89f97am.jpg

Game in which my team was condemned to be devoured :

6e371a6ab880d902m.jpg

Schedule:

1216baa9fd28986cm.jpg

The composition of the team and setting:

c4e2de38ea2bbee5m.jpg

League Table :

cfaa37fc6b03a936m.jpg

Preparations to match the standard, no Targetman, and my playmaker is right center midfilder (Radovic) .

Sorry for such a simple description :)

Feel free to download and test the tactics welcome comments.

Link :

http://sendfile.pl/286680/Dejvo_Modific.tac (click on "Pobierz" )

http://www.sendspace.com/file/htbkrr

Hi Dejvo,

Quick question, is this tactic working with the latest patch (a lot of the ones prior to no longer work for me)? And how did it fare over the whole season- did your team have any blips at any point where they went on a bad run?

Thanks

Hi BuryBlade, tactics work on the latest patch (13.3.2) , I'm not sure I understand your question well, but I think that yes, I play the same tactic two season, the first season was not so good results, because there is always something I changed the tactics, but finally after changes tactics she started to give results, and so far they are great . A word of advice, if you play with a very strong opponent should withdraw backs

Okay Dejvo, thanks for the quick reply. I will give it a go and post back my feedback later this week!

Hey mate quick question do you use any OI's, Team Talks and what about pitch size ??

From the screenshots you put there it looks a good => great tactic so i'll test it and see whit my Real Madrid save.

Cheers mate!!

briefly started trying this tactic- team are not yet familiar with it so results aren't so great yet. Will update once familiarity is increased.

I've used this for about a season and a half, it's fantastic, had a blip when I was struggling with injuries, but since I've improved the team, signing players for certain positions etc, it's been unstoppable, defence is good as well, and if you get a quick striker with good finishing (I have Fierro/K.Doyle) and a half decent AMC then you'll get a fair few goals! Got promoted from the Championship with it, won Carling Cup, finished 6th in the Premiership first season and won the Europa League! So it's safe to say that this is an effective tactic.

when you say withdraw full backs do you mean on the tactics screen? thanks

do not fully understand, but when it comes to you about it when you take back the lateral defenders forward, I'm doing this more rarely, unless I play with a strong team result and weapons

this looks very interesting is there an wizard version of this up somewhere? or is it only sliders?

do not fully understand, but when it comes to you about it when you take back the lateral defenders forward, I'm doing this more rarely, unless I play with a strong team result and weapons
sorry mate i mean do you pull the full-backs from the wingback position to be inline with the centre backs?

Played a season of this tactic with Blackburn in the Championship. Works very well away from home, but fairly poor at home. Regularly draw/lose against rubbish teams at home, but beat very good teams away from home.

Update: Should note despite my average home form I did get promoted from the C'Ship with Rovers using this tactic at the first time of asking. 7 games into the Premiership season and sitting 3rd with 5 wins, 1 draw and 1 loss. Team is nothing special:

GK: Paul Robinson

WBR: Dani Estrada

DC: Grant Hanley

DC: Steven Taylor

DC: Gael Givet

WBL: Martin Olsson

MCL: Gamst Pedersen

MC: Kim Kallstrom

MCR: Marcio Abreu

AMC: Ruben Rochina

ST: Jordan Rhodes

With subs usually Scott Dann, Alexey Eremenko, Bradley Orr, Dickson Etuhu, Mauro Formica, Jason Lowe & Jake Kean.

Thumbs up so far.