[FM13] [RELEASED] Alavanja 13 Eyegasm Skin

Marconni1985

The most complete skin until now without bugs I think.

1.png

2.png

3.png

4.png

5.png

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

12.png

Higher resolution shows more details.

----------------------

Download Alavanja 13 Eyegasm Skin /MediaFire/

Download Alavanja 13 Eyegasm Skin /2Shared/

----------------------

Background Packs

Download this client object browser.xml file for showing pictures from background packs, extract it to

Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins\alavanja 13 eyegasm\panels then reload the skin.

Thank you all very much, I appreciate that.

looks amazing, where do you get the sky sports logos from out of interest?

Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins\alavanja 13 eyegasm\graphics\icons\logos

can anyone upload it to a different site

Why? You have 2 links for download.

Hey Marconni,

I'd really like your skin but the two links you posted don't seem to work for me just keep getting message file is damaged so can't open when i try to extract them from winrar which is very strange as never had any problems like that b4.

I dunno if you would be able to upload it to filefront or have any advise on how I could get them working?

Cheers

Hey Marconni,

I'd really like your skin but the two links you posted don't seem to work for me just keep getting message file is damaged so can't open when i try to extract them from winrar which is very strange as never had any problems like that b4.

I dunno if you would be able to upload it to filefront or have any advise on how I could get them working?

Cheers

Hey Macronni,

Still getting same message 'the archive is either in an unknown format or damaged'

Its been archived as a 7-Zip file so you'll need 7-Zip file manager to unpack it as winrar won't recognize it.

Google 7-Zip and dowloand it then you should be able to unpack the files.

gr8 skin m8 but the background selection isn't working

Thanks m8. When you extract client object browser, background selector has no function anymore.

Very nice skin, only one thing that i have found is the text missing on the match training where you choose the percentage.

Thanks. Could you put the screenshot of that?

I tried downloading from both but it get so far and say it's corrupted :(

You have 3 links for download in this thread, it's strange that no one works for you, try later.

Erimus, thanks for assisting me. :)

Hi mate

I'm using one of your other skins, which is dead nice thanks - one thing I was trying to change was the attribute numbers from bold to normal (as in this new skin) - would you mind showing me how to do this please?

Cheers :-)

i don't know weather anyone is having problems with this skin but when i go 2 play a game it takes ages for the players to warm up and some time when i play a match the game struggles all so i have found is my game as turned it self of a few times my brother as got the same skin in and he is having the same problem can anyone help

• 1 month later...

Just downloaded this and it is so very nice, particularly the high res player screens where I can see all of that info on one page! Just a couple of issues for me:

1. I have the salaries set per annum/per year, but the salary on the player overview screen (the salary shown in the stats around the player's profile) shows the salary as "p/w" when it should be "p/a". Is that an easy fix?

2. On the high res panel I wonder if there would be some way to change the color of the bars that show form for the last few matches to make it easier to see the changes? Right now they are all yellow and the slight change in intensity of the yellow doesn't really show much and the heights are all that much different. (That is a picky one!) ;)

Thanks!

One more request: is there a way to make the text in the mail a bit larger and/or brighter? Used all the backgrounds, but on my 1920x1200 screen (which the high res players screen is awesome on, especially when I saw I could insert new columns with a right click!) I can barely read the mail in the listings on the left. Thanks!

Edit: I've tried a couple of the other well known skins and compared them with this one, and keep coming back to this one. Just one last question: I prefer the default status screens that run during the match (the ones that pop up between key events) - any way I can get them back?

And Edit again: Once I figure out how to get the status screen I want - name, body language, rating, and condition, all without having to scroll, the screen works well, and I like having a second one up also.

Will background stadium packs like this one work with this skin?

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/downloads.php?do=file&id=7369

Thanks

Haven't gotten a reply on this, or any other questions, so at this point I'm switching over to the Steklo skin, as having the photos of the actual stadiums showing up in various relevant places during the game adds a lot to the atmosphere. If we can someday use those with this one I'll switch back. Not a criticism, just feedback.

Hello and thanks for the skin, it's simply amazing.

Unfortunatelly, there is a problem with the fonts you are using. On 1980p, 60hz, the fonts get really small sometimes and lost into too much color. It seems like they need some kind of "clear font" adjustment.

Please fix this because it's difficult to play like that and I have to change back to grandppa Steklo, hehe.

Again, thanks a lot for the effort.

Archived