Team academy (as lujan barcelona) ?!

florin.hangu

Hello dudes.

Okay, here it is.

I have my own competition, bla bla, my own team, reserve and u19 and i have 2 others club affiliated with me (same board, player move freely) in italy and argentina.

Both have u19 teams, and both have high youth recruitment.. however, none of them recruit anything.. anybody knows why the hell this 2 teams dont recruit any younger ?!

In general, the team will need to be considered active to get regens.

For instance, you could give them players, a manager and make sure that all players/staff for this team is loaded on game setup. Loaning them players will also help.

EDIT: If they are affiliated-style B-teams(same board, players move freely etc need to be unticked) then they won't get any players ever, as you're meant to supply these teams with players from your own youth team using the move player option.

I see, so they dont get regen because they are my backup teams or something like that..and i must full that teams with players i buy...

But if i untick that, then i will not be able to use that players, and that's the entire point, creating and expanding the academy all over the world, to gain more youth players from more countries and use them in my own purpose, how barcelona has lujan in argentina or ajax has some academy somewere in ghana...

Archived