[FM13] The Country Tour of K.R.I.S.T.O.P.H.E.R

kris0710

The Game

FM 13 - most recent update, no other edits.

10 countries

24 leagues

The Manager

Kristopher Scott

29 years old

English

Former Sunday League footballer

No favourite club

I will start unemployed a will not accept offers from clubs that start the game without a manager.

The Countries

South Korea - N- League

Russia - First Division

Italy - Serie C1

Spain - Liga Adelante

Turkey - Second Division

Hong Kong (China PR) - First Division

Portugal - Second Division

Holland - Jupiler League

England - League 2

Romania - Second Division

If you haven't worked it out i have selected countries that spell out my name. Given there is none on the game start screen with a 'K' i have used South Korea and 'O' i have randomly selected Hong Kong (China PR) out of all the unused coutries containing an 'O'.

The Aims

Main aim of the save is to win the version of the Premier League and FA Cup in each country.

This can be with different teams or the same team.

I may decide to stay with a club after winning in a country but only if i aim to take that club onto bigger things than one of the selected 'main rivals' (ie staying at Manchester City until they have won more European Cups than Manchester United).

Take charge of all ten of the national teams and to either win a major tournement or better how they have done in their history.

If i am sacked from a top flight club i have to rebuild my reputation at a club at 'Championship' level or below.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQbvtZN9vTiiMrrRPgr7wkO3d3V5NpdO9GhxzQ8_VBT82w6AYFe1Q

Ural Yekaterinburg

jul12-ural-table_zpsdc218cf3.png

A tough season has seen the sacking of Pavel Gusev and in a come. Scoring has been an issue in recent weeks as the seasons league results show

jul12-ural-results_zpsfbdc42f6.png

Although good news in the Russian Cup. Wins in the 4th and 5th round sends us to Premier Division leaders Rubin Kazan.

jul12-ural-russcup_zpse5788ed0.png

Currently have no players in the youth team and have added four players from my Reserve squad.

jul12-ural-sqaud_zpsdaad6acf.png

The media predicted a 3rd place finish and this seems to come from the fact we have a healthy bank balance of £2.1m.

The first three games gives us a chance to jump up the table with matches against bottom club Tom Tomsk and 14th placed Neftekhimik Nizhnekamsk.

Archived