FM13 January Transfer Window Patch - Player CA and PA changes.

ChelseaFan7

His finishing is now 14, it was 13. His 1st touch has been upped from 13 to 15 and his long shot bumped from 7 to 10. He's now competent in the AMC position rather than unconvincing and his preferred moves have also changed. He's lost runs with ball down the left but has gained runs with the ball often, cuts inside & hits free kicks with power

Hit free kicks with power? He doesn't.

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Speaking of Cisse, he's been downgraded too. Like dovEs said I don't think the Newcastle researcher will have done Sissoko as he's only just moved so unless the Toulouse guy has, he will be the same.

Depends on when data was locked, but it's always possible though unlikely. I was only half serious. It just goes to show that boosting/decreasing stats on half a season is folly. Cisse was fine while at Freiburg, got boosted and now has been put back in his place.

What he said, spot on.

El Shaarawy's boost is justified for me, he's been sensational for AC this season.

Can anyone tell if Moussa Sissoko has been changed? The Newcastle researcher is quite rash with changes, if Cisse's >20 attribute for finishing was anything to go by.

Depends on when data was locked, but it's always possible though unlikely.

New signings are rated by their previous club's researcher, and he'll be moved to the Newcastle researcher for the next version of the game. And the Newcastle researcher has recently changed, so you dont know how rash the current one is :D

They've both been increased, Rose by quite a bit with marking, passing, composure, concentration, balance, agility, creativity all going up by 2 or more points, he has the crossfield pass ppm now and a good fixed PA. Mig's main change was consistency so you wont see too much change in the stats but he should perform a lot better in this version. Fletcher went up as well.

They've both been increased, Rose by quite a bit with marking, passing, composure, concentration, balance, agility, creativity all going up by 2 or more points, he has the crossfield pass ppm now and a good fixed PA. Mig's main change was consistency so you wont see too much change in the stats but he should perform a lot better in this version. Fletcher went up as well.

Great cheers. Glad to see Rose has got a big boost, I felt he was poor on the game whereas his real life performances have been some of the best in a Sunderland shirt this season! A bit dissapointed Migs hasn't had a bigger boost though considering Man Utd and Arsenal are reportedly interested in him and he has been one of the best keepers in the league so far this season, and did brilliantly last season too!

Zaha has need a boost before then.

have they toned down Giroud in this? rather sick of him winning golden boot every season.

I just started a new game and let it play through until April, Giroud has something like 25 goals in 30 games. The Arsenal researcher must be on crack

I just started a new game and let it play through until April, Giroud has something like 25 goals in 30 games. The Arsenal researcher must be on crack
The Arsenal researcher would have had nothing to do with Giroud, so I don't know why you're criticising him. It would have been the Montpellier researcher that rated him so aim your grievances there.

Scott is obviously referring to FM 10/11 :D

Can anyone tell if Moussa Sissoko has been changed? The Newcastle researcher is quite rash with changes, if Cisse's >20 attribute for finishing was anything to go by.

Sissoko is rated by the previous researcher as was Debuchy, Yanga-Mwiba, Gouffran & Haidara.

Cisse's finishing has came back down to 17 from 20 which has reduced his CA, think with a few other tweaks he came down by 6/7 points (tbh I don't think it should have been 20 anyway but I wasn't researcher then)

Jonas Gutierrez has had a 7 point decrease in CA, mainly due to pace & acceleration coming down

Mike Williamson had a 6 point decrease too, he's more of a top level championship player.

Gael Bigirimana has had a fairly big increase by 8/9 points so he should be involved in the first team more.

A few others have had increases/decreases by 1/2 points but can't remember everything i changed.

Pardew's formation should now be 4-2-3-1 with 2 central midfielders, two wingers and an AMC behind the striker.

Sissoko is rated by the previous researcher as was Debuchy, Yanga-Mwiba, Gouffran & Haidara.

Cisse's finishing has came back down to 17 from 20 which has reduced his CA, think with a few other tweaks he came down by 6/7 points (tbh I don't think it should have been 20 anyway but I wasn't researcher then)

Jonas Gutierrez has had a 7 point decrease in CA, mainly due to pace & acceleration coming down

Mike Williamson had a 6 point decrease too, he's more of a top level championship player.

Gael Bigirimana has had a fairly big increase by 8/9 points so he should be involved in the first team more.

A few others have had increases/decreases by 1/2 points but can't remember everything i changed.

Pardew's formation should now be 4-2-3-1 with 2 central midfielders, two wingers and an AMC behind the striker.

How come Gael Bigirimana got a boost? He's hardly been used. Only been involved with 12 Prem games out of 27 and 9 of them were sub apperances in the last 25 mins of games :D

Danny Rose has not been touched it seems, apart from his passing and off the top of my head his Ca/Pa may have been increased but it's negligible.. Mignolet looks doubtful too but I can't be sure.

Damn I was looking at the wrong DB, sorry. Yes he's been changed quite a bit.

How come Gael Bigirimana got a boost? He's hardly been used. Only been involved with 12 Prem games out of 27 and 9 of them were sub apperances in the last 25 mins of games :D

He's started 11 games and came off the bench 12 times in all competitions, he has not looked out of his depth so far, his previous CA (97) is from playing in League 1, he's now looking like he will be a tidy little player and from his performances so far I think he deserves a boost to move him above some of the other development players who have struggled to get near the first team such as Mehdi Abeid

Can someone do me a favor please (I dont have the game) and tell me which Man Utd players got their abilities changed?

Also id like to know how mental Messi's abilities are, so id like to see a screenshot.

I will be very thankful to whoever does this. :)

He's started 11 games and came off the bench 12 times in all competitions, he has not looked out of his depth so far, his previous CA (97) is from playing in League 1, he's now looking like he will be a tidy little player and from his performances so far I think he deserves a boost to move him above some of the other development players who have struggled to get near the first team such as Mehdi Abeid

He's started 9 games in all competitions not 12. 3 EPL and 5 Europa and 1 FA cup ;):D

I just wondered how he deserved a boost that is all when he is a bit part player that is all and not really played first team football :)

There was a stat shown during last weeks West Ham - Spurs game that showed goals scored from outside the box this season. Bale was level with Messi on 6 for the season so far. This is probably why people think Bale should have higher long shots than 10.

Right, I have deleted all that rubbish.

This thread is to post about who has been upgraded/downgraded and what not. Maybe the odd screenshot here and there.

It isn't to be used for debating about player attributes, why they should be different etc. That is for the data issues part of the forum, so if you want to raise an opinion please go there but please read the rules over there and not post "OMG HE NEEDS 19 TACKLING" and expect to be taken seriously. Anymore and I'll just close the thread.

What about Lukaku? Definitely deserves an upgrade imo, by an upgrade, I just mean his CA, his PA is good enough, on the saves I've seen, he never really excels, he's average.

EDIT: Nevermind, checked myself :p

He's had an upgrade, but dunno how to do spoilers!

Skimmed through the thread an saw nothing: have there been any improvements to Arsenal players?

Carl Jenkinson deserved a boost, certainly. Possibly Kieran Gibbs too. Hoping that a few youth players - a la Héctor Bellerín and Isaac Hayden - have seen some improvement.

Kieran Gibbs has been given 20 for injury proneness. There's an improvement. :thup::D

Has Marquinhos been given a CA boost, lad is only 18 but has been playing amazingly in one of the most defensive league in the world and has already been tracked by Barca (25 mil bid rejected by Roma is rumoured).

Archived