Official January Transfer Update 13.3 Feedback Thread

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators

It's unlikely another data update will be released I'm afraid, it may be that you reported the issues too late for them to be included in the update unfortunately.

It's unlikely another data update will be released I'm afraid, it may be that you reported the issues too late for them to be included in the update unfortunately.

I've reported almost all the issues before the release, and the following month after release. And even issues i've seen being confirmed getting fixed on the forum is missing. Although the transfer part is really great, don't really have any complaints there. :)

• Administrators
Thanks. In my Oxford City file on the original db he was at Oxford city, since the update he isn't in the game and I have BSN loaded as playable

I've seen you've posted it in the data thread which is what I would have suggested. Thanks for that, we'll look into it.

I've seen you've posted it in the data thread which is what I would have suggested. Thanks for that, we'll look into it.

Just to be clear, I am in no way saying anything is necessarily wrong, as I have literally NO idea about the guy, the club, or the league IRL.

I just had signed him in previous patches and was excited to start over and he is gone. I assume it will reflect something IRL though. Thanks for the response

• Administrators
Hey guys,

this is weird, never happened before. While downloading the latest patch Avira comes up telling me that fm.exe is a troian.

What should I do?

th_virus_zpsb9341a75.jpg

This can happen when updating software - there is no trojan in the exe, if you can ignore it and add it to the Avira exceptions list you're good to go.

• Administrators
Alright thanks, just updated screenshot as it was too small. I'll go on as usual then :)

Thanks for raising it - it's a case of waiting until Avira update their definitions so that FM no longer displays this.

Has something changed in the layout of the game?

Playing in window mode now looks really bad for me, in the post-match screen the assistan't managers advice as to what talk to give you can now only see the top of the words and it isn't scrollable, and press conference layout in terms of size has all changed as well :(

Also when I now start a second half the words "leave match" briefly pop up.

• SI Staff
What about kit changes? I've reported serveral issues with wrong kit colours, but nothing has changed in this data update. Is this the last data update for FM 13, or will there be released another one in the near future?

Hi Manu freak.

You reported a kit change in the West Ham and Tottenham data issues thread on Monday. The database was already locked down by then.

You did report concerning the Espanyol and Liverpool kits in November. Are those issues still prevalent? If so, email me (or Private message) with the detail, including proof, and i can look to find out what happened.

This is just my opinion but I think contract negotiations were fine. It's normal for people to try to get as much money as they can.

I'm currently in 2029 in my game and the only time a player gets more than 90k is when I start to feel guilty. All their agents either hate me or have great respect for me. They may ask for 200k/wk wages but I just keep at it, threaten to transfer list them and offer high performance based bonuses and usually they sign. Very often they ask for 150k+ and I reply with a non-negotiable 80-90k offer with bonuses(that works out less than what they ask even if they have a brilliant season) and they accept making me feel like I should have offered 75k or lower.

Sure, there have been 1 or 2 players that I have had to sell because they wouldn't sign but that's hardly unrealistic. The main time I have trouble reducing a players wage is when I am buying from a team where they are already being paid 150k+ in which case I don't bother signing them unless I can get them down to under 100k which is very rare.

Just as background information, the average value of my players is 14.25m(league highest is 15.25m) and average wage is 57k/wk(league highest is 130k). My average wage used to be lower but I recently started to feel I was exploiting the players somehow and started raising wages a bit. I'm currently playing Swansea and are the best team in Europe with pretty much some of the best players in the game. If anything I believe it is the negotiation of ai managers that needed to be adjusted so that players didn't get ridiculous wages in the first place.

Once again this is just my opinion and an observation that maybe the ai's negotiation skill needs tweaking. And that perhaps players give too much weight to clauses such performance based bonuses, minimum release clauses and 1yr extension after games played.

• Administrators
Has something changed in the layout of the game?

Playing in window mode now looks really bad for me, in the post-match screen the assistan't managers advice as to what talk to give you can now only see the top of the words and it isn't scrollable, and press conference layout in terms of size has all changed as well :(

Can you report it in here please: http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/299-User-Interface

Try logging out and Steam and back in. Failing that, try this:

Verifying your game cache

To make sure I had the latest update and all that goes with it, I tried this and the recommendation it gives is to do it twice.

Did it once and it said there were 7 files/parts/whatever that couldn't be updated and to do it again so I'm now in the process of doing it for a 2nd time.

Must admit, though, I've never gone through this process before with any version of the game and never been told to either.

.....Just finished it for the 2nd time and now it says that it's 100% updated.

Hi Manu freak.

You reported a kit change in the West Ham and Tottenham data issues thread on Monday. The database was already locked down by then.

You did report concerning the Espanyol and Liverpool kits in November. Are those issues still prevalent? If so, email me (or Private message) with the detail, including proof, and i can look to find out what happened.

I have send you a PM.

• Administrators

Those of you unable to load saves, please update to 13.3.1, this will fix the issue :)

• Administrators
Has anyone notice some of the tall players ( Omar Gonzalez, Jeff Cameron, John Ruddy, Joe heart, Frank Lampard and more) height has been reduced on this patch or is it just me.

We're looking into this issue, thanks for mentioning it.

Since the 13.1.0 patch i start a new game and as i usually do i mutually terminate alot of average staff members obviously this costs money and playing as Liverpool i had no transfer budget to begin with, but to my amazement i can't adjust my budget to bring in coaches from other teams only coaches w/ out clubs. bit annoyed w/ that. oh well i'll live, just :p

I went to start a new international managment game, but noticed a minor thing, when on the select team part and the little information box comes up, the star players information seems to be wrong. Like a couple of examples, Englands 4 star players are Jack Butland, Phil Jones, Jack Wilshire and Danny Welbeck. You could make a case for Jack Wilshire but the other 3 wouldn't be the star players. The Ireland one is worse Aaron McCarey, Greg Cunningham, James McCarthy and Joe Mason, 2 of them have never played for Ireland, Cunningham has 3 appearences in friendlies, case could be made for McCarthy admittedly. But its still a bit strange.

Messi isn't in Argentina's Star Players and Ronaldo isn't in Portugal's just to show you how off it is.

Its not a big deal but it is something I thought I would bring to your attention.

everyone is so expensive to buy now.

and why wouldn't Welbeck and Jones be star players for England? they are.

oh and I set all players needing fitness for the reserve game, and it made ALL first team players on the reserve side in the inter team friendly. i got a load of greys

that option was never there.

I went to start a new international managment game, but noticed a minor thing, when on the select team part and the little information box comes up, the star players information seems to be wrong. Like a couple of examples, Englands 4 star players are Jack Butland, Phil Jones, Jack Wilshire and Danny Welbeck. You could make a case for Jack Wilshire but the other 3 wouldn't be the star players. The Ireland one is worse Aaron McCarey, Greg Cunningham, James McCarthy and Joe Mason, 2 of them have never played for Ireland, Cunningham has 3 appearences in friendlies, case could be made for McCarthy admittedly. But its still a bit strange.

Messi isn't in Argentina's Star Players and Ronaldo isn't in Portugal's just to show you how off it is.

Its not a big deal but it is something I thought I would bring to your attention.

True, all the players listed as 'star' on the information page of the international teams seem to be under-21 players. You get the proper ones on the 'top players' list in the 'overview' though.

everyone is so expensive to buy now.

and why wouldn't Welbeck and Jones be star players for England? they are.

oh and I set all players needing fitness for the reserve game, and it made ALL first team players on the reserve side in the inter team friendly. i got a load of greys

that option was never there.

Jones ahead of John Terry and Ashley Cole to name but 2? Then Welbeck ahead of Rooney? I disagree with you.

Were any changes made to MLS? I don't see any listed on the changelist provided, but at the top of the screen it mentions that the list is "not limited to" those shown, and I noticed a new file in the DB that deals with the North American Champions League, though no mention is made of what it pertains to in the list provided.

Welbeck isn't ahead of Rooney, and it is taking development into account.

As I stated above, it seems to be listing only the Under-21 players as stars, ignoring any older ones. So it's not as much a case of 'taking development into account' as a minor bug.

Archived