Official January Transfer Update 13.3 Feedback Thread

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Administrators
Tried that and still nothing. I think it may be something to do with starting a save on the new patch because I started this save yesterday after the patch was released and numbers don't show but with my 4 older saves numbers are showing on all of them.

Or the only other thing I can think of is that in Italy the numbers don't show till you past your friendlies and have your first league game coming up, I wouldn't know for sure because this is the first game I've started in Italy.

Okay, raise the issue describing it as best you can in our tech forums and I'll take a look. Can be found here - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/295-Crashes-and-Technical-Issues

• SI Staff
This is where i mean. The drop down box, where you can chose rigid, balanced etc

missing.jpg

This is caused by your tactic name being too long I think. If you shorten your tactic name, the style button should re-appear.

icon1.png January Transfer Update 13.3 RELEASED!

On behalf of everyone at Sports Interactive I’m proud to announce the release of the January Transfer Data Update, 13.3.0.

If you start a new game, you will be given an option to start with two databases, the default database (13.0) or the 13.3.0 Update. Included within are all the latest transfers and updated squads. So if you want to see Beckham strut his stuff at PSG, watch Balotelli back in Milan or lead the French revolution at Newcastle now’s your chance. To use the latest data you will need to start a new game following the update. The data is compatible with both modes, full Football Manager and Football Manager Classic.

Also included are a number of other changes and fixes within the update which, as always, are save game compatible. So if you’re in no rush to use the latest data you’re fine to continue your current save. A changelist showing the majority of these changes is listed below.

To update you will need to close the game down and re-launch for it to update. If this does not work for you or you feel it has not updated you will need to restart Steam. Please remember that as the data update is larger than some of our previous updates, it may take a little longer to download.

Once updated the version number will be 13.3.2
, more specifically the full version numbers are listed below:

PC: 354458

Mac: 354448

Please remember as with all data updates, short-term loans are not included, and some late transfers/managerial changes or those conducted after February 1
st
2013 may not be included.

So for all of you starting new games or just carrying on with your long-term career save, we very much hope you enjoy playing Football Manager 2013.

Thanks.

Has the bug where youth players remain at a club and are played in youth matches even after they have been released and signed for other clubs been fixed?

One of the team said it won't happen in future, but any that have already happened won't be fixed.

I was just wondering on what date was the data locked (it would be even better if you could tell me the last transfer to go through that was put into the update) as I want to use the editor to make all the transfers that have happened since?
Anyone?.

• SI Staff
One of those FM laws, player gets a downgrade, player hits form irl.

Moot point but - http://www.chelseafc.com/chelsea-article/article/3041389

April 27th is the end of the season

]

End of season has to include ability to play in the play-offs. Now Col Utd won't do that IRL, but a gamer playing as Col Utd in FM might achieve that.

This is still a problem:

CmeuTro.jpg

Loans called off because the clubs can't free up enough funds. (Considering that all the French Ligue 2 clubs seem to be in deep debt... they probably shouldn't make these fee paying loan offers in the first place.)

]

End of season has to include ability to play in the play-offs. Now Col Utd won't do that IRL, but a gamer playing as Col Utd in FM might achieve that.

All hail ]

Fair point, personally I would have included it as a season long deal in the db as that was the intent of the real life loan agreement but that might have upset the Chelsea fan's so I guess it's one of those no-win deals.

Has anyone else had the prospect of a parent club rejected because 'we simply cannot find the funding at present'? I don't recall seeing this reason before, and can't really see how this option costs enough to warrant being rejected for financial reasons (especially when it nets the club a nice annual fee?).

I've just started a career game with Solihull Moors. We're within wage budget and the overall financial state of the club is set to okay.

Guys good work but I have a question. There are a multitude of issues with he a-league and Australia soccer in general but no fixes listed in the change list. Was anything changed or will we need to wait until fm14 to see any changes? One off the top of my head (without looking in the bugs forum) is the wrong ACL qualifiers. This was changed by the AFC in November so saying there wasn't enough time isn't really a good excuse. The same thing was missed last year too when changed at the same time. I am biased - I love the a-league but the amount of incorrect information each year is a killer. Some stuff like bloated teams with newgens and poor marquee signings I can deal with but other stuff like squad rules does annoy me a bit. If there are any serious issues with the a-league is it a big enough league to put a fix out for it? Anyway, good to see a lot of game wide issues fixed. Can't wait to start a Dortmund or Everton game if Melbourne Victory frustrates me

Has anyone else had the prospect of a parent club rejected because 'we simply cannot find the funding at present'? I don't recall seeing this reason before, and can't really see how this option costs enough to warrant being rejected for financial reasons (especially when it nets the club a nice annual fee?).

I've just started a career game with Solihull Moors. We're within wage budget and the overall financial state of the club is set to okay.

This was an issue with earlier builds, I hope it hasn't found it's way back.

Small annoyance: When offering contracts and using the mouse roll button the wages/fees jump to the 2nd highest offer possible, as opposed to the next level below the stating offer that you want.

Just noticed this too, pretty annoying as I use that for all options.

Example.

I'm offering a contract to X player. As a hot prospect the max wage is £15,500 with £14,250 being the next value

Player X asks for £5,750 and I go to scroll down to the next value, but instead it goes straight to £14,250.

Is it possible to fix this?

There is a fixlistlinked in this thread on the page before.

-----------------------------

Data

- Fixed an issue where some player heights were showing up incorrectly in game

- Transferred Diego Buonanotte from Malaga to Granada

- Fixed a rare crash issue related to the users inbox

Another small annoyance I've noticed.

When playing a match, and viewing the TV View you can have the additional boxes. I have the league table box but it nearly always is at the bottom of the league and not showing where I am in the league.

Dont usually comment in these threads, but so far with Aston Villa on the previous patch was really hard, couldnt find a win regardless of tactics/players. However, this patch seems abit easier, managing to pick up a few wins here and there, one player (not naming just incase someone doesnt want to see it) has been improved and is now playing quite well.

However, one small problem, finding it hard to shift players? On previous patch could quite easily get 20m for Bent, now cant even get 5m. But overall quite pleased with the newest patch and the effect on the game.

Sounds like a good move on the data researcher's part, lot more realistic now given Bent's lack of action.

Yeah it is more realistic, but to not even be able to get 5m is not, around 8-12 would be. Same goes for Ireland, Gabby and Given (not been able to sell even on free transfers)

Yeah it is more realistic, but to not even be able to get 5m is not, around 8-12 would be. Same goes for Ireland, Gabby and Given (not been able to sell even on free transfers)
I don't want to get into this in detail, but I think a lot of clubs wouldn't want Given on a free, he would demand wages far beyond his depressingly declining abilities

For me defending seems to have gone back a few patches?

Defenders whoe pre patch were world class are now back to basic and running past the ball or just letting the opp go straight past with no tackle!

My goalkeeper just ran out he box to get a ball the 2 defenders had nd he ran straight past it ? Opposition obv scored!!

This only happens when im 2 or more goals up

The lack of shirt numbers on the tactics screen is really bugging me. Why take it out just for a new patch?

I've posted this in the bugs forums but given it's mentioned in here too I thought I'd add weight to the dismay!

They are present for competitve games, not firendlies.

Most things are great but I am disappointed there is still no feature to search players by Reputation or Personality. Yes you can sort by reputation or personality, but you cannot specify a search criterion of something like Personality->Is->Model Professional or Reputation->Is At Least->National. This is of huge significance to the tutoring process. You cannot argue that a player needs to be scouted to know his personality when it is freely available from any unscouted player's Information tab.

I can understand Reputation not being available as a criterion however because it is not static and a Continental reputation player in Wales is a Local or Obscure player in England.

Archived