Official January Transfer Update 13.3 Feedback Thread

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I start a save game in July 2012, have the transfers already taken place? I.E. is Balotelli already in Milan?

I started a save game in February 2013 (thanks Belarus!) only to find Liverpool second in the EPL table and Tottenham in 12th. Is there any way to start a save game AFTER the Jan. transfers have taken affect, but with things how they were in the real world (or at least, table positions as they were in the real world) at the time of the transfer window closing?

Thanks in advance.

• Administrators
If I start a save game in July 2012, have the transfers already taken place? I.E. is Balotelli already in Milan?

I started a save game in February 2013 (thanks Belarus!) only to find Liverpool second in the EPL table and Tottenham in 12th. Is there any way to start a save game AFTER the Jan. transfers have taken affect, but with things how they were in the real world (or at least, table positions as they were in the real world) at the time of the transfer window closing?

Thanks in advance.

Yes the transfers will already have taken place, thanks for raising it in this thread :)

Thanks in advance.

The game will play out the matches up until the start date after the transfer window, so the tables will not match the real world.

Michu is not naturally a striker which im dissapointed at?

Only you can answer why you are disappointed at it.

• Administrators

Thanks in advance.

No, there's no way of starting it with 'real' league positions.

The values and asking prices for players playing in France are still awful. I have to pay 3M to 6M for substitutes players in Ligue 2 (3,5M for Yohan Rivière and 5,5M for Abdoulaye Bamba for my test). And at the same time, I can easily sell a 30 yeard old player with 1 year contract (John Utaka) for 8M...

Thank for the update.

But there is still transfert problem in france.

the players are overpriced.

even league 2 players cost 4M€ - 3M€ ect. wich is far of reality.

it mean if you manage a league 2 teams you have to buy : foreign players, french division 3 players. but you sure can't buy league 2 players coz too much expensive.

• Administrators
Any news about some broken achievements? Have this patch fixed them? Can someone confirm?

You should recover any achievements you've not yet been awarded but should have if you hit the trigger point again. As stated in the last update they were fixed, you may need to start a new game though.

• Administrators
Thank for the update.

But there is still transfert problem in france.

the players are overpriced.

even league 2 players cost 4M€ - 3M€ ect. wich is far of reality.

it mean if you manage a league 2 teams you have to buy : foreign players, french division 3 players. but you sure can't buy league 2 players coz too much expensive.

It's dependent on how long they have left on their contract. If a player has a long time left, their value will be higher.

Thank you very much for this much expected update :) That's great to see all the players in their right clubs. I just have two bugs to report. First, as the guys above said, the prices of French ligue 1 players are too high compared to their real value. Seeing aa player worth 3 million in this league is a complete nonsense. Secondly, Diego Buananotte has signed for Granada and he is still in Malaga CF in the last update.

Cheers

You should recover any achievements you've not yet been awarded but should have if you hit the trigger point again. As stated in the last update they were fixed, you may need to start a new game though.

Well yesterday I've finished season in my new save and still no achievement for me.

• SI Staff
Thank you very much for this much expected update :) That's great to see all the players in their right clubs. I just have two bugs to report. First, as the guys above said, the prices of French ligue 1 players are too high compared to their real value. Seeing aa player worth 3 million in this league is a complete nonsense. Secondly, Diego Buananotte has signed for Granada and he is still in Malaga CF in the last update.

Cheers

Thanks for identifying the Buonanotte transfer omission. This was noticed in our test room earlier this week, sadly after the database was finalised. We apologise for that error.

Dear SI

My boiler flooded the kitchen this morning, putting me in a terrible, depressive mood. I was planning on coming home, sitting on the sofa and weeping quietly to myself in the darkness, whilst the cat scratched away at my feet demanding to be fed. However, you have come along and saved me from my own foul mood by releasing the data update.

I may not have any heating or hot water, but all is not lost as now have an up-to-date Chesterfield team featuring a turbo-charged Tendayi Darikwa.

Three cheers for SI and three cheers for the Boiler repairman (when he rings me back):applause:

After playing this for a little while now i can say that i'm happy so far.

Contract negotiations are a lot better on my game. More "realistic" and i can actually have a proper negotiation.

I've also noticed that the UI is more responsive. Instant reaction when i click.

• Administrators
After update half of my team have 5 stars of PA.. before I had only two players with 4.5 PA.. is this normal?

Your Assistant Reports opinion of players will change over time as he reevaluates the team and players

It's dependent on how long they have left on their contract. If a player has a long time left, their value will be higher.

The link between the value and time left on the contract is good. But the value for players in French Leagues has a big problem. Even the best players sold in Ligue 2 history were 3M, 3,5M... and here it's the price for average substitutes in this League. Please fix this, it's a real nightmare for french FM players like me...

• Administrators
The link between the value and time left on the contract is good. But the value for players in French Leagues has a big problem. Even the best players sold in Ligue 2 history were 3M, 3,5M... and here it's the price for average substitutes in this League. Please fix this, it's a real nightmare for french FM players like me...

That may well be the value - what fees are the players moving for in the latest db?

• Administrators

Will depend what stage of the season you are in, what league you are in, and what players you have. I'm not sure whether the players will go back to their usual stars without looking at the save myself but they could well change.

I like the change about players looking to leave lower reputation clubs if they've out-grown them. This should hopefully improve the quality of top reputation teams (which 10 years in are really no match for a well-run user club, and by no match I mean it's extremely easy to win the top leagues). The main possible changes that I can see to AI squad management are:

- Made players who have got too big for their club to more likely to ask to leave

- Made players more likely to get unhappy when decent transfer bids are rejected

- Fixed AI managers not attempting to have conversations with their unhappy players

- Improved non-player targetting and interest code

- Toned down the wage demands of some players

Is it possible to expand on the "Improved non-player targetting and interest code" changes? What was the issue there, that is being improved?

It seems the primary result of these changes is that better players will be available for cheaper; lower transfer fees because the player will demand to leave, and lower wages for certain players.

AI clubs should no longer be making loan bids that they are unable to afford.

Cheers,

Ben

This is a great news !! Was so annoying to receive 10 times the same offers for the same result.

I have launched a new game with that update and I had a big crash ! It was because the CFA 2 (french league) database update I have downloaded few months ago.

It doesn't work anymore with 13.3.0

It's probably normal but the crash changed the screen display of everything on my laptop !! I have to set everything again. This is strange ! It's difficult to know where to click now (To click on something, I have put the mouse at 6 or 7 cm on the left from what I need to click on !).

I'll come back later with some more feedback..

• Administrators
Anyone know if there's a list of CA/PA changes?

There isn't, there are hundreds and thousands of database changes it is impossible to list them all.

I like the change about players looking to leave lower reputation clubs if they've out-grown them. This should hopefully improve the quality of top reputation teams (which 10 years in are really no match for a well-run user club, and by no match I mean it's extremely easy to win the top leagues). The main possible changes that I can see to AI squad management are:

Is it possible to expand on the "Improved non-player targetting and interest code" changes? What was the issue there, that is being improved?

It seems the primary result of these changes is that better players will be available for cheaper; lower transfer fees because the player will demand to leave, and lower wages for certain players.

I think it means AI clubs now more likely to target staff members from other clubs, and unemployed. I think thats what it is

Update looks great but i have a massive problem Neil Brock, when trying to start my Editor i get messages popping up saying not well formed (invalid token) at line 1 of ui- rendering mode xml and other stuff, what can i do to sort this as it crashes, ive try reinstalling but to no avial

Quick question before I play with the new update : did you fix the problem with the Barton's ban in marseille ?

Because in the previous version, he was banned almost for EVERY matchs (only matchs he was able to play was for the Europa league).

I know, this is only a detail, but if you are aware, please let me know ! ;-) because if it has not been fix, I will send him back to the wonderfull QPR ! lol

Archived