Official January Transfer Update 13.3 Feedback Thread

• Administrators

Here is a thread to discuss the January Transfer Update.

Details about the update here - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/348533-January-Transfer-Update-13.3.0-RELEASED!

Changelist here - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/348533-January-Transfer-Update-13.3.0-RELEASED!?p=8583440&viewfull=1#post8583440

If you come across any data issues, please take the time to raise them here (and bear in mind anything you post needs evidence, as shown HERE) - http://community.sigames.com/forumdisplay.php/292-Football-Manager-2013-Data-Issues

Please, keep it civil and keep it constructive. Offending or abusive posts will be removed. Thanks.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I notice that there is some toning to wages/contracts in the patch notes. Does this mean the stupid wage demands have been altered slightly? I pray so!

Also, thanks to everyone at SI for getting this update out, can't wait to start a new game.

I notice that there is some toning to wages/contracts in the patch notes. Does this mean the stupid wage demands have been altered slightly? I pray so!

Also, thanks to everyone at SI for getting this update out, can't wait to start a new game.

If that is the case i may start a new game. I'm in 2019 with Man Utd and I've got loads of players under 20 on stupid amounts of money because they wouldn't budge in their contract negotiations.

• Administrators
Any idea how to load the new database in the editor? Just want to explore a couple of the changes but it seems to only load the previous database

Will be updated shortly.

• Administrators
Cheers SI! Is starting a new game recommended or can we just continue our old ones without missing any new feature / fix?

Up to you really, if you want the new data then start a new game, otherwise feel free to carry on your save.

Thanks for the update. Quick question, when about was the data locked? Just wondering as a few transfer windows are still open and will make necessary changes in the editor myself..

Just came to say the same thing. I've loaded up editor and all the transferred players still show as at their old clubs.

• Administrators
Just came to say the same thing. I've loaded up editor and all the transferred players still show as at their old clubs.

Are you sure you were running the latest db and the latest version of the editor?

• Administrators

For anyone having difficulties getting past the start screen, we'd suggest restarting the game and leaving it (if you're in Windowed mode don't click off FM). It should then load up fine.

• Administrators
Can't see this mentioned. I have raised bug regarding no clubs interested in my players, has this been looked at?

Yes it's something that's been investigated but due to the nature of any changes in that area and the potential knock-on they could have, it's not been directly addressed. However due to changes elsewhere in the transfers and contracts module (related to player demands and values) there should generally be more interest in your players.

Yes it's something that's been investigated but due to the nature of any changes in that area and the potential knock-on they could have, it's not been directly addressed. However due to changes elsewhere in the transfers and contracts module (related to player demands and values) there should generally be more interest in your players.

Ok, shame it couldn't be directly looked at but am hopeful it will improve. Cheers anyway.

• Administrators
Hi!

Any way to make a new FMC game in Finland to start at January 2013?

You can't change start dates in FMC I'm afraid, it will use the earliest one.

Archived