Recommended leagues to load

This may have been posted before, however despite searching, I cannot find the answer to my question.

How many leagues should you look to load for a long save with the best availability of regens? Which leagues should be playable and which ones view-only?

I have a Intel Core2 2.66gHz with 4GB Ram and 1GB graphic card. As you can see not a top laptop.

I load the top 2 leagues from this 7 countries: Portugal, England, France, Spain, Germany, Neaderlands and Italy

I also load a custom databse with 77.000 players.

And it works just fine, and i have lots of fun :)

Mine isn't fantastic. 2.1 processor, 4gb ram. I normally just load the top European leagues, Brazil and Argentina, with only a few as playable.

Same as mine. I have 2 saves at the moment, one where I'm roaming the world, only running 4-5 countries at a time. For example I currently have all divisions from Brazil, Argentina, Mexico and Uruguay loaded and playable. I'm loading and removing leagues as I go when its relevant.

In my other save, I have all the English divisions loaded (playable) plus the top division from Argentina, Brazil, France, Germany, Spain, Portugal, Belgium, Italy, Russia, Mexico and Turkey (view only). I'm only planning on managing in England so felt that this set up was ideal. Its running pretty smoothly so far too.

With FM2012 I'm able to load all the nations (& the default leagues with the exception of England in which I load everything down to BSN/BSS). However, with FM2013 if I try to do that it doesn't run as smoothly as FM2012. Kind of disappointed at that.

Archived