Looking for a new league/Country to manage in.

I currently manage in England and have done all I can do so would like a new challenge.

I'm looking for a really really bad league to manage in and try to improve the reputation and was wondering if anyone could recommend one, preferably outside Europe.

I'm also looking for a country with a similar structure to English football as in previous FM's at this stage I went to both the USA and Brazil and both put me off the game, USA I just didn't understand and Brazil play over nine thousand games a season.

and Brazil play over nine thousand games a season.

:lol: They do indeed. Always find it a chore managing there, although I love the MLS.

Try some of the other UK leagues - Northern Ireland uses a similar structure to England, and a similar amount of games, although there are less teams, so you play everyone three times before a split, playing those teams around you once more to make up the 38 games. It's pretty bad in quality.

Ah, just realised you said outwith Europe...

Australia is pretty good, and I would second South Africa as mentioned above. I never got into Argentina, but it's more similar to the English leagues than Brazil is.

I'm in Chile and loving it, but if you didn't like Brazil then you'll hate Chile :D

23 games to win the Opening Stage along with the Copa Libertadores at the same time.

23 games to win the Closing Stage along with Copa Sudamericana at the same time.

Throw in a ridiculous 14 game Copa Chile and you're at a minimum of 72 games with a couple of weeks in December/January as a 'break' :D

The only upside is that some of the teams are very weak, so youth development is quite easy going as you can throw them in against poor teams.

Argentina has 20 teams and you play a total of 19 matches (The season is divided in 2 tournaments) The 2nd division is a unique league with 20 teams whose teams plays twice against each other.

But...if you are looking for unknown leagues, you can always try AFC countries out of South Korea, China or Australia.

And despite the lots of games you play, I found the Brazilian leagues interesting to play, I specially liked to play the state tournaments

Archived