Sports Interactive Community
AFH

[FM13] Nacka FF - Trek to the Top v2

So after I realised my last youth challenge was practically impossible, I decided to start a much more achievable challenge, in Sweden. This OP will be pretty much the same as in my last thread.

The Aim of the Challenge

• To take a Swedish club and lead them to European glory
  • To use players from my youth system only
  • To eventually take over the Swedish national team and lead them to European Championship and World Cup qualification
  • Win the Euros and World Cup

Where did I get inspiration for this?

I drew inspiration from Makoto Nakamura's FM12 thread, San Marino - The Ultimate Challenge and hrbfcrule's FM11 thread IK Tord - Becoming the best in Europe using only youth products. I really suggest checking both threads out out - they are great to read.

What team am I, and why?

My club is Nacka FF. I am quite unsure when they were founded but on their website it says they focus on developing youth so the club is perfect for me. Also they had the best youth facilities in their league (still pretty bad).

Who am I?

I'm a scrawny, nerdy teenager who spends too much time on the - oh, you mean in the game? I am Oscar Hansson, a name I made up. Oscar is my favourite name, though.

Nacka FF

NACKAFF_zps1713bd67.png

Nation - Sweden

Founded - Not entirely sure :p

Status - Semi-Pro

Chairman Status - Loves the club

Legends - None! (hopefully I can become one)

Icons - None! (hopefully I can become one)

Favoured Personnel - None! (hopefully I can become one)

Finances - Okay

Average Ticket Price - £11

Average Season Ticket Price - £67

Season Ticket Holders - 80

Est. Value - £170,000

Media Prediction - 1st

Squad Personality - Fairly Professional

The Facilities

Name - Nacka IP

City - Stockholm

Rent - £825 a year

Capacity - 5000 (700 seated)

Stadium Condition - Poor

Under Soil Heating - No

Roof - No

Surface - Grass

Pitch Dimensions - L: 101m W: 64m

Maximum Pitch Dimensions - L: 110m W: 72m

Pitch Condition - Very Good

Corporate Facilities - Fairly basic

Training Facilities - Adequate

Youth Facilities - Basic

Junior Coaching - Good

Youth Recruitment - Average

Nacka are my feeder club in my save. They've never produced a youngster worth me signing but they're useful enough for sending players out on loan to.

Best of luck with them.

@Mike Hopefully I can change that :D and thanks!

@Gogogo Thanks, it would be nice and congratulations on your 500th post gogo ;)

Nacka FF - Second Division NS - 2012

NACKAFF_zps1713bd67.png

Second Division NS

League Table - League Positions Graph - Fixtures

Although we were predicted to finish 1st in the league, I am not disappointed we failed to get promotion. We started off poorly but in the second half of the season we picked up our results and at the end of the season we had a 10 game unbeaten streak - however we drew lots of games in this period we should have won. Anyway, I am pleased at our finish and hope we can better the result next year.

Club Info

Squad - Finances

Our finances are quite bad, over 100k in the red, mainly because of the work on our junior coaching. Also, our squad is looking quite thin, especially as our two best players are players on loan from before I arrived at the club.

Key Players

Billy Schuler - Billy was easily our most important player, scoring 18 goals in 17 appearances (the most in the league) and achieving 8 PoM awards (also the most in the league). However, he is a player on loan, so we may struggle with out him next year.

Fredrik Forsberg - Another extremely crucial player, but another player on loan. He was the playmaker of the side and helped the team with 8 assists.

| Season |        Division        | Pos. |    Cup    |    EURO    |     Notes     |
|--------|------------------------|------|-----------|------------|---------------|
|  2012  |   Second Division NS   | 3rd  |    N/A    |    N/A     |     None      |

Youth Candidates - 2012

I was a bit of a numpty and lost the screenshot of the youth candidates. But anyway, here are the two best players. (I am confused as to why they do not have regen faces)

hasani_zps9017b779.png

nurmi_zps8131ce4c.png

Right, I'll post the season update in a bit but once again I've cocked up the youth intake a bit. I went too far in the save so all of their trial contracts had expired. Would you guys mind if I offered them contracts to join the club? It would look like a free transfer but the players were sort of mine anyway :p

Right, I'll post the season update in a bit but once again I've cocked up the youth intake a bit. I went too far in the save so all of their trial contracts had expired. Would you guys mind if I offered them contracts to join the club? It would look like a free transfer but the players were sort of mine anyway :p

I wouldn't, as long as you prove they were produced at your club.

Thanks gogogo, I'll try and get some proof

:D

-----------------------------------------------------

Nacka FF - Second Division NS - 2013

NACKAFF_zps1713bd67.png

Second Division NS

We were predicted to finish first in the league and we duly delivered. We never looked like losing the top spot, apart from the last match of the season. It was 2-2 when we got into injury time, and Uddevalla were level on points with us, but ahead on goal difference. We needed a goal, a winning goal, to secure promotion. And who else would it be than Esad Hasani, our youth prospect from the last intake and our star player for the season, who scored the goal.

Club Info

Squad - Finances

Our squad really is looking strong, but our finances are in the worst shape they've been in for a while, mainly because of work on our junior coaching which will increase it to excellent!

Key Players

Esad Hasani (YP1) - Wow. At just 16 years old he had an amazing season, scoring 24 goals (the most in the league) and achieving 8 PoM performances (also the most in the league. He played really well and hopefully he can repeat his performances next year.

Enea Bregu - Hasani's Albanian team mate also played extremely well during the season. He assisted Hasani on numerous occasions, eventually ending up with 7 for the team, and at the same time he scored 7 goals, many of which were spectacular efforts or game winners. A very solid season for the 20 year old.

| Season |        Division        | Pos. |    Cup    |    EURO    |     Notes     |
|--------|------------------------|------|-----------|------------|---------------|
|  2012  |   Second Division NS   | 3rd  |    N/A    |    N/A     |     None      |
|  2013  |   Second Division NS   | 1st  |    N/A    |    N/A     |   Champions!  |

Brilliant season. Proof is most likely to found in your transfer history page or on the players history page (like them playing for you club when they're just 13 or something(that is normally displayed on the achievements or biography screen, possibly even with them having your club on their career stats page)).

Youth Candidates - 2013

Again, I cocked up and simmed too far into the game so all of the youth candidates left the club. However here is some proof.

Here is my assistant listing my new candidates

proof_zps3e4575c3.png

And those players coming in on a free transfer (Magnus Angmyr isn't shown because I managed to sign him on a contract somehow :lol: )

proof2_zps89679efa.png

brandt_zpsc4427364.png

angmyr_zps571dbfc3.png

halilovic_zpsf4ea91f7.png

Halilovic is someone we had at the club before the intake, but I didn't realise how good he was so I've given him YP tags. It's good to see my players have regen faces now :D

Sorry about the lack of updates. Another case of real life getting in the way of things. Playing the third season now!

Youth Candidates - 2014

This time, I made sure I didn't mess this up.

ythintake_zpsc39c4dae.png

stefanandersson_zps88d7109c.png

danandersson_zpsabfede81.png

jensandersson_zps132d7ce0.png

A fantastic intake, although I am rather annoyed the best three all have the same surname. They're not even triplets or anything! I forgot to put YP tags on them before the image was taken but will after!

Nacka FF - First Division North - 2014

NACKAFF_zps1713bd67.png

First Division North

What a fantastic season! We were predicted 10th, near the relegation zone, but we played really well and lost just once to secure promotion to the First Division Elite. We broke several records, including the most goals scored, most games won and highest amount of points in a season. Several of our youth prospects cemented a place in the first team, and these players were crucial to our victory in the league.

Swedish Cup

Fixtures

It was very disappointing to exit so early in the cup, especially against a side we beat in the league. However next season I think we could go on a decent cup run!

Club Info

Squad - Finances

Our finances still look bad, but our squad is still looking really good, with some great young players.

Key Players

Esad Hasani (YP1) - Like last season, he just scored for fun. He was top scorer in the league with 25 goals, 5 more than any other player, and also topped the league with the most PoM performances (8) and average rating (7.75). He has signed a new contact so should stay at the club for a couple more seasons at least. Also, it seems he has declared for Sweden now, rather than Albania.

- Hussein Hussein - so good they named him twice. He played really well this season, contributing to the time an outstanding 18 assists, the most in the league. He also chipped in with 9 vital goals!

| Season |        Division        | Pos. |    Cup    |    EURO    |           Notes         |
|--------|------------------------|------|-----------|------------|-------------------------|
|  2012  |   Second Division NS   | 3rd  |    N/A    |    N/A     |            None         |
|  2013  |   Second Division NS   | 1st  |    N/A    |    N/A     |         Champions!      |
|  2014  |  First Division North  | 1st  | 1st Round |    N/A     | Back to back Promotion! |