Sports Interactive Community
Elohir

Just picked up the game and have a couple of questions

When the match plays, the conversation bubbles pop up over the match stats display making it pretty useless. There's a load of 'blank' space on the screen, is there a way to move the conversation bubbles around / make it so they don't obscure other panels?

When the match plays, I have two display panes, currently the left is player ratings, the right is match stats. Is it possible to replace one of these with the proper match stats - the screen listing all players of one team so you can see their passes, key passes, missed tackles, shots on/off target etc?

On the player profile screen, with all the different display panes, is there a way to display the proper players season stat breakdown (games/goals/assists/shots on target etc) in one of these panes?

On my squad screen a player is marked as being available for reserves and I want to remove that, however when I right click go to Squad, Available for reserves I only see options for 45min, 60min, etc but no options for making him unavailable to reserves. How do I do that?

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

On my squad screen a player is marked as being available for reserves and I want to remove that, however when I right click go to Squad, Available for reserves I only see options for 45min, 60min, etc but no options for making him unavailable to reserves. How do I do that?

If he is already marked as available for one of these, there should be a black diamond there. As far as I know, selecting the same one with the diamond again will deselect it and make him unavailable for the reserves.

Hopefully someone else can answer your other questions.

You can move this player to your Reserve Team and then take him back to the First Team.

I wouldn't do that, runs the risk of upsetting the player because he might think that he's been dropped to the reserves.

If he is already marked as available for one of these, there should be a black diamond there. As far as I know, selecting the same one with the diamond again will deselect it and make him unavailable for the reserves.

This is correct

When the match plays, I have two display panes, currently the left is player ratings, the right is match stats. Is it possible to replace one of these with the proper match stats - the screen listing all players of one team so you can see their passes, key passes, missed tackles, shots on/off target etc?

On the player profile screen, with all the different display panes, is there a way to display the proper players season stat breakdown (games/goals/assists/shots on target etc) in one of these panes?

Any help is appreciated, thanks.

On the match screen, im pretty sure there is a drop down box where you can select what windows you want displayed. Select TEAM name stats or players stats I think

The player profile screen I dont think is customizable, however the player overview/home screen is and this is done via drop down boxes as well, similar to the match question. There are also alot of further GUI/UI options in the main preferences section compared to previous fm's so this area may also help you.

Sorry cannot be more clear, at work!

Spot on, thanks.