Sports Interactive Community
Tactic Master

FM 13: Inter Milan - The finances are fading...

I just checked and yes, my bad. Bardi actually has the highest PA among all players in my team. I was quite surprised. I will give him opportunities vs some lower ranked teams in my league and in italian cup.

If playing with WB in their side how do you have your width set and do you have focus passing through the wings or middle? Just would like advice please as I am thinking of going with a 3-4-1-2 formation (two WB) Thanks.

Also I am surprised Z3n that you managed to get Handanovic for so cheap. One of the best keepers in the world. Let's keep this thread updated :)

If playing with WB in their side how do you have your width set and do you have focus passing through the wings or middle? Just would like advice please as I am thinking of going with a 3-4-1-2 formation (two WB) Thanks.

Also I am surprised Z3n that you managed to get Handanovic for so cheap. One of the best keepers in the world. Let's keep this thread updated :)

Set your style of play to balanced and your trategy to attacking and you will have your width, defensive line, ... all set up. Offside trap NO.

I have also tried to play with an AMC but just couldnt make him work. Thats why I choose 1 dm(DLP-s) and 2 cm(APM-a).

Well with Handanović the story was that at the end of the season it was a co-ownership bid. And I have offered 6.25M eur as that was just a little more as he was worth. Udinese have made a bid of 5.5M eur I think and so i got him. I did not make a bid during the season. Btw in real life, Handanović is fully owned by Inter and I really dont know why there is a mistake in the game.

Yes I really hope this thread will be alive :) If you need anything, you just ask. What is your plan with the transfers?

I will take a look at those youngsters. For season 2 I definitely need to look out for younger strikers. Still need to read up on the co-ownership bit and see how this bidding works. Can you see what they bid or you just bid blindly and the higher wins? Things going well so far.

Set your style of play to balanced and your trategy to attacking and you will have your width, defensive line, ... all set up. Offside trap NO.

I have also tried to play with an AMC but just couldnt make him work. Thats why I choose 1 dm(DLP-s) and 2 cm(APM-a).

Well with Handanović the story was that at the end of the season it was a co-ownership bid. And I have offered 6.25M eur as that was just a little more as he was worth. Udinese have made a bid of 5.5M eur I think and so i got him. I did not make a bid during the season. Btw in real life, Handanović is fully owned by Inter and I really dont know why there is a mistake in the game.

Yes I really hope this thread will be alive :) If you need anything, you just ask. What is your plan with the transfers?

I am surprised you had to bid for him at the end of the first season. He is co-owned till 2014 so why were you forced to make a bid for him at the end of the first season? BTW I think FM are right with Handanovic situation. Inter bought him but he still remains co-owned by both teams as I know.

With transfers the money is really crap so I prob will look at getting Kolo Toure or Albiol on a season loan or so.

If you have a player with a 2-year co-ownership then at the end of the first year there is an option to make a bid or delay for the remaining year. If 1 club makes an offer but the other club decides to delay then that offer will be canceled and that player will remain at the club for the remaining year. Thats how it is with every co-ownership with 2 year contracts. I am an Inter fan in real life and I am 100% sure that Handanović is NOT owned by Udinese and Inter. Inter payed 11M eur for him plus Faraoni was co-owned with Udinese.

Yes, you can't really buy anything with as low money as that so a loan is a best way to go.

Yes you can, but if Udinese delays then you will have to wait until the end of 13/14 season. They have delayed in my game.

If you have a player with a 2-year co-ownership then at the end of the first year there is an option to make a bid or delay for the remaining year. If 1 club makes an offer but the other club decides to delay then that offer will be canceled and that player will remain at the club for the remaining year. Thats how it is with every co-ownership with 2 year contracts. I am an Inter fan in real life and I am 100% sure that Handanović is NOT owned by Udinese and Inter. Inter payed 11M eur for him plus Faraoni was co-owned with Udinese.

Yes, you can't really buy anything with as low money as that so a loan is a best way to go.

There seems to be many views on this. I saw an article that stated this: "Udinese Calcio announces that it has sold the Slovenian goal of 27 years, Samir Handanovic, to Inter Milan. The goalkeeper will join Inter in exchange for 11 million euros and the transfer of goalkeeper Marco Italy Under-21 Faraoni as a co-ownership". While UEFA state it is part of a co-ownership deal. Went on one of the Inter forums and on his player thread seems to be mixed views but a lot of people have stated that it is a co-ownership deal despite many confusions to it.

But if you are sure I suggest bringing it up on the data issues. Have you tried co-ownership deals on FM. If so, are you successful in getting co-ownership deals?

Here is a quick update of my game:

Serie A

Home vs. Pescara 3-0 (Militox2, Nagatomo)

Good game. I went with my 4-1-2-1-2 control and Milito dominated the game.

Away vs. Napoli 0-0

I played my 5-3-2 and had practiced defensive positioning. We actually had quite a few chances but the 0-0 was my goal.

Home vs. Roma 3-0 (Militox2, Kovacic)

Played again with the 5-3-2 and Zanetti did brilliantly supplying Milito twice.

Euro League

Malaga, Red Bull Salzburg, and Stuttgart

Should definitely get to the knock out stages here.

Away vs. Malaga 2-0 (Cassano, Samuel).

They came at us with everything but the 5-3-2 shut them up. We took our chances from set pieces and won the first away game from the group stages.

All in all things going really well. Happy about Milito scoring. I never got him or any 'slow' poacher to score before FM13. They also improved headers and target men.

There seems to be many views on this. I saw an article that stated this: "Udinese Calcio announces that it has sold the Slovenian goal of 27 years, Samir Handanovic, to Inter Milan. The goalkeeper will join Inter in exchange for 11 million euros and the transfer of goalkeeper Marco Italy Under-21 Faraoni as a co-ownership". While UEFA state it is part of a co-ownership deal. Went on one of the Inter forums and on his player thread seems to be mixed views but a lot of people have stated that it is a co-ownership deal despite many confusions to it.

But if you are sure I suggest bringing it up on the data issues. Have you tried co-ownership deals on FM. If so, are you successful in getting co-ownership deals?

You can take a look at this link http://www.transfermarkt.com/en/samir-handanovic/profil/spieler_28021.html

As you can see, he has a contract until 30.06.2016. The thing is that I do not believe that Inter would pay 11M eur for Handanović and then in 2 years they would have to pay again as there would be biding war between Inter and Udinese. Those co-ownership deals are popular among players with lower values.

I am sure but I would't like to be the only one who sees this.

I think that I have never signed a player on a co-ownership deal in my entire fm experience. I always try to buy players in a normal way.

Here is a quick update of my game:

Serie A

Home vs. Pescara 3-0 (Militox2, Nagatomo)

Good game. I went with my 4-1-2-1-2 control and Milito dominated the game.

Away vs. Napoli 0-0

I played my 5-3-2 and had practiced defensive positioning. We actually had quite a few chances but the 0-0 was my goal.

Home vs. Roma 3-0 (Militox2, Kovacic)

Played again with the 5-3-2 and Zanetti did brilliantly supplying Milito twice.

Euro League

Malaga, Red Bull Salzburg, and Stuttgart

Should definitely get to the knock out stages here.

Away vs. Malaga 2-0 (Cassano, Samuel).

They came at us with everything but the 5-3-2 shut them up. We took our chances from set pieces and won the first away game from the group stages.

All in all things going really well. Happy about Milito scoring. I never got him or any 'slow' poacher to score before FM13. They also improved headers and target men.

Keep up the good work! What about Palacio? Is he a rotational striker for you? Are you starting with Milito and Cassano?

I use Milito and Cassano/Palacio. Sometimes Cassano as trequartista in the AMC position but Kovacic is doing brilliantly there and Cassano doesn't have much fitness which gives Palacio enough opportunities. If Palacio shows me a good run of games he'll be the starter.

Getting Cassano out of the club is quite hard. I really want him gone and concentrate on youth. Is it just a case of letting his deal run down? I don't mind keeping Cambaisso, Zannetti etc but not this doofus.

@Tactic Master: Ok. Are you playing a save with Inter too?

@Tyro: I would use Palacio instead of Cassano. Palacio was my top goalscorer in first season and he really saved me a few times.

@Robert the Spud: Yes I know that...Im in second season January transfer window and will try to sell him. If he will not be sold then I will wait till the end of the season when his contract runs out. Palacio and Cassano dont get minuts in my team because I've got Longo, Abel Hernandez, Destro, Gabbiadini.

@Tactic Master: Ok. Are you playing a save with Inter too?

Yes z3n, but i'm using the previous patch :) I really need to stick up my 3 seasons worth of updates!

I was using him as an AF. I'm not playing 3-5-2 anymore because of a bad run. If I won, I won 1-0 and if I lost it was the same. Every goal was kind of a luck and I dont like that. Now I've changed to 4-3-1-2 with MCL and MCR AP-S, MC is a DLP-D. In attack I have a ADF and a Poacher. Amc is a Trequartista. With defenders left and right to WB-automatic or support. With this I won 1-3 to Udinese and I had a lot of good chances.

How is it going tyro?

I haven't really had time the Iast few days but hopefully i get some time today.

I will definitely give Palacio the starting place and see how it goes. You seem to have had luck with both a poacher and advanced forward playing together.

My second tactic is similar to yours : 4-1-2-1-2. They seem to play really well in that set up as well. The only downside you don't really use Pereira or Schellotto well in the fullback position. They do really well in the wing back position

though.

I have completed my second season and I was again 2nd. Juve is just unreal, only lost 1(vs me) and won 31. Sick! I hope they fail, thats the only way I can be first.

rubbing news - am in my 3rd season with Roma and just poached couple of Inter stars for free :p

RomaBMTransfers2014_zpsc9249401.png

What is wrong with these teams, do they just forget to renew their players deals?

Yeah its really not normal. I think its because the AI cant really train those youngsters properly and that is why you can get them so cheap.

I'm hoping to get some game time in the next few days and give an update.

In the meantime in the tactics forum someone posted a 3-4-3 midfield diamond with wingers and full backs. Seems interesting.

How Inter are irl is making me want to start a save with them.. don't know too much about the youth side of things & I know they are short on money, would probably have a little clear out if I started

I'm hoping to get some game time in the next few days and give an update.

In the meantime in the tactics forum someone posted a 3-4-3 midfield diamond with wingers and full backs. Seems interesting.

I have changed some thing in my 5-2-1-2 tactics and now its working great. You can try it if you want. http://www.2shared.com/file/QGXQQ3l6/5-2-1-2_Total_Football-z3n_edi.html

p.s. Im rotating Abel Hernandez and Manolo Gabbiadini in SCL position and I just have to say that in the last 3 matches, Gabbiadini has scored 10 goals. 3 agains Pescara and Torino, 4 against BATE. Sick player. Abel Hernandez will get his chance when Gabbiadini will not score a goal in a match.

How Inter are irl is making me want to start a save with them.. don't know too much about the youth side of things & I know they are short on money, would probably have a little clear out if I started

Everything about youth players and youngsters is basically been said up above. Just check some posts out and you will know which youngsters to keep and give them playing time.

You can take a look at this link http://www.transfermarkt.com/en/samir-handanovic/profil/spieler_28021.html

As you can see, he has a contract until 30.06.2016. The thing is that I do not believe that Inter would pay 11M eur for Handanović and then in 2 years they would have to pay again as there would be biding war between Inter and Udinese. Those co-ownership deals are popular among players with lower values.

I am sure but I would't like to be the only one who sees this.

I think that I have never signed a player on a co-ownership deal in my entire fm experience. I always try to buy players in a normal way.

Keep up the good work! What about Palacio? Is he a rotational striker for you? Are you starting with Milito and Cassano?

http://www.legaseriea.it/it/serie-a-tim/calcio-mercato/squadre/-/trasferimento/1717 defo co-ownership deal. This site confirms it. He is still not fully owned by the club yet. Forzainter gives a lot of info to the story.

Anyway regarding the save, really disappointed as the club don't have enough wages to contribute to 50% of Albiol or Toure's wages. Only way seems to be to sell which I don't like doing unless I have a very big squad. Decisions decisions...

@z3n: I'll take a look at the tactic thank you.

It seems the first season squad have enough quality and depth for 2nd place. I haven't played much more but they seem to be good enough without any investment. To crack Juve is the challenge.

Second season will be a rebuilding season with new attackers for sure and some new midfielders.

I played a couple of games and still doing well.

(Away) vs. Genoa 2-2 (Palacio, Alvarez)

I tried out a new tactic and it worked well but we also conceded 2 goals. Things looked like business as usual with Palacio (as a lone striker instead of Milito) slamming in a close effort early on.

Then Genoa got past my defender and rounded Hadanovic for the 1-1. A corner was deflected into our net shortly after for a 2-1. I went very attacking and had a lot of chances but without result. Finally in the 85th minute Alvarez scored from a direct free kick for the 2-2. We almost made it 3 at the end. We played much better and should have gotten 3 points but I'm happy with the come back for 1 point.

(Away) vs. Juventus 1-0 (Cornelius)

I played my familiar 5-3-2 resting both Cassano and Palacio and favoring Cornelius for his big debut. I played very defensively and it paid off. Cornelius headed a corner into the net and we won a very hard fought match.

(Home) vs. Red Bull Salzburg 3-0 (Nagatomo, Cassano, Hjremark)

Euro League group game against a weak opponent. Went attacking all out and rested some key players. Played my loan signing midfielder. Only drawback Alvarez got injured again for 3 weeks.

Currently top in both Serie A and my Euro League group. For some reason the press feels it had been a bad start, mentioning 10 games, 6 wins, and 2 draws. I think we're doing Ok :)

@ReggaeBwoy: Well this sure is a surprise to me. http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/en/inter-milan/transfers/verein_46.html here we can see that he has transfered for 6 mio eur. So was the 6 mio eur only the first payment and then there will be another? Because we know the full price which is 11 mio eur.

@tyro: Yes, the squad is good enough for fighting for second place. Juve is just too strong in the first season and they simply destroy opponents with their 3-5-2. In the second season you def. need new players as Juve will not back down.

What do you think about that tactics? :)

managed to finally get started with this save & we are joint second with AC after 19 games, In the semi final of the cup & got handed a tough draw in the euro cup v At.Madrid

Didn't really do too much transfer business but might now I'm in January by selling couple of high wage players like Milito, I love Milito irl & the game but he just keeps getting injured!! Same with Palacio. Hernandez is doing a good enough job to get me through to the summer.. Juventus have the league wrapped up, they're not too far in front but I don't see them being caught & some how Samuel is homesick :S I don't understand why or how considering he has been here 6+seasons.

Haven't really found a tactic to settle with also, changing around a lot

Transfers

c77f9b2fac9a37fd52b9ed54655480ef.png?1364046346

Samuel homesick?!? I have never seen that from him! Nicely done on buying Hernandez. Do you plan on using Tassi somewhere in the future? If you do, then do not loan him out because he will not get the best training. In my game he is 20 years old and I just promoted him in to my first team where he will get rotated with some other players.

I think I will use him more next season, there is another midfielder Benassi who can play some games next season..Milito wanted me to pay 70k of wages for him to move 0.o

Didn't really understand Samuel being homesick, it's a weird one

I'm not sure why, just did my usual thing of offering 5mill if reject offer 7.5 but they accepted, playing good enough for me 11 goals in 18 games with a few assists

Since last posted Juve have pressed self destruction button.. no idea what they're doing but just beat them 2-0, Pirlo got sent off all even at the top

End of season:

The league season we had ups & downs the middle of the season was much better catching Juve up but that didn't last long.. with suspensions,injuries & a stupid run of results they went back to the top & it stayed like that till the end of the season when we nearly threw 2nd place away to Cagliari who beat us in the final game due to having two players sent off

Table

e7537257d219198116fab7021635ccf6.png

The Italian cup was interesting especially after the 2-0 leg defeat but Milito scoring the winner in the final in probably his last game was worth having that little extra wage on the budget !!

8603610d1eb3ac24c7ffb52421e31b83.png?1364143029

Team stats: as you can see some didn't play a lot of games & will probably be sold.. finances are in the red so it will be interesting what happens in the summer

40323f3c944eab3d6615cc91246e9033.png?1364143147

End of season:

The league season we had ups & downs the middle of the season was much better catching Juve up but that didn't last long.. with suspensions,injuries & a stupid run of results they went back to the top & it stayed like that till the end of the season when we nearly threw 2nd place away to Cagliari who beat us in the final game due to having two players sent off

Table

e7537257d219198116fab7021635ccf6.png

The Italian cup was interesting especially after the 2-0 leg defeat but Milito scoring the winner in the final in probably his last game was worth having that little extra wage on the budget !!

8603610d1eb3ac24c7ffb52421e31b83.png?1364143029

Team stats: as you can see some didn't play a lot of games & will probably be sold.. finances are in the red so it will be interesting what happens in the summer

40323f3c944eab3d6615cc91246e9033.png?1364143147

Milan 10th and Udinese and Fiorentina both nearly relegated with Cagliari 3rd :eek:

Hello, fellow managers. I started a game with Inter a week ago. I was expecting a big challenge managing the finances while staying competitive, but comparing it to what you guys have gone through I think the patch correcting the tax has made it a lot easier to manage.

First season I sold the big earners, Cassano, Milito, Cambiasso, Samuel, Palacio, Stankovic, Chivu (loan), in addition to selling Castelazzi, Jonathan and Rocchi. I also released about 30 youngsters and 20 staff members.

I didn't make much from the transfers but it brought the wage bill down a lot (even though I was paying around £170k pr week in wage contribution to get rid.

I bought replacements on 48 months installments, which might be a gamble but I still felt fairly confident that I wasn't putting the club at risk because they could all be sold for higher prices.

Signings:

Neal Maupay - £1.3m - Compensation

Only 16y/o and surprisingly finished the season as top scorer with 20 league goals.

Wellington Nem- £17.5m - Min fee release clause

Excellent season and worth every penny, also agreed a fairly low wage for a player of his quality at £30k.

Jose Sosa - £6.25m - Min fee release clause

Great season with 22 assists. Now worth twice as much and only earns £25k.

Abel Hernandez - £8.75m

Managed to unsettle him, but I'm struggling to get him to perform. Goes on goal droughts all the time. Can be sold for a profit though and on a low wage at 30k.

Alejandro Gomez - £9m

Unsettled after a rejected bid. Ok season with 5 goals and 9 assists, but had a few bad injuries. Great future though and excellent mentality for tutoring.

Darren Fletcher - £6.5m

Transfer deadline signing. Bought him mostly for his model professional mentality, but turned out to be a great signing with 7.50avr and surprisingly chipped in with lots of assists as a DLP/BWM.

Iago Aspas- £8.75m - Min fee release clause

Bought to replace Cassano, but he was fairly ineffective as a CF-s so I tried changing to a 4411 tactic and had him in the role as an IF-s with occasional success. Eventually gave up and sold him... for £17.5m upfront!!!

Stefano Denswil - Loan

Just as a backup cover

I kept Tassi, Benassi, Mbaye and Obi around the first team to give them the odd game and have them tutored.

The season went better and better as the team settled in and towards mid season we had caught up with Juventus. They lost some easy games towards the end and gifted us the lead in the title race and we never caved, winning 6 pts ahead of them.

In the Italian cup we managed a 2-1 agg win over Milan in the Semis and Neal Maupay scored the 89th min winner against Napoli in the final.

Except for a 3-2 loss to AIK in the first Europa League qualifiers we played through the whole competition unbeaten, finally overcoming Spurs in the final, after having knocked out Leverkusen, Porto, Galatasaray and Liverpool.

Despite buying players for £58m in first season, while selling for £16.5m, I was given a £30m budget for the 2nd season. This was improved by the sale of Aspas and Alvarez (£9m). I felt fairly comfortable with the team at that point, so I didn't buy too many players. Fabio (£1.5m), Zouma (£10.75m) and Benteke (£12.5m) for the first team. I also signed 7 youngsters and I managed to get in at least 4 which looks to become very good players.

So far the second season has started slow, with my strikers all going on goal drought at the same time. Except for Longo, god bless him, who is scoring for fun. Managed to get away with non-scoring strikers in the league, but so far stand on 1 point after 2 games in the CL-group stage after a 1-0 loss at home to Galatasaray (Sneijder freekick :( )

Balance stands at £22m, wage bill £883k pr week, and still have plenty of money to spend if I need to. Spending £1.5m on monthly installments but it doesn't seem to be a problem at all as turnover is very good.

Woa, signed Diego Fabbrini for free for the 2nd season. He did very well and got some caps for the national side. In the summer break Chelsea came in with a £12.5m bid. I rejected it using the 'not good enough'-option. Then a few days later they came back and bid £22.5m!

I'm about to start an Inter save - however, what is the liklehood of getting Faraoni back in January? Also, what is the deal with Crisetig? I can't work out what is going on with that player or why he's not in the Inter set up. Tassi too! All these youngsters who I want to put in the first team are away?

It might be a bit cheaty to cancel their loans :D

They are on co-owned deals. At the start of the 2nd season you will bid in a blind auction for the rights to their full contract.

I bid fairly low fees and won the auction as the other clubs bid zero in most cases. In Faraoni's case the decision was delayed until the start of third season.

I think you can make an offer at any time, but I'm guessing you'll end up paying more

It's good to see so many new faces starting a save with inter.

Im currently at the end of November of season 1 and have hit a couple of bad games due to tactical tinkering. I've now decided to stick to my well proven 5-3-2 formation.

Here are my results up to now.

26 August vs. Pescara (home): 3-0 (Nagatomo, Milito x 2)

15 September vs. Napoli (away): 0-0

20 September vs. Málaga (away): 2-0 (Palacio, Silvestre)

23 September vs. Roma (home): 3-0 (Milito x 2, Kovacic)

26 September vs. Genoa (away): 2-2 (Palacio, Alvarez)

29 September vs. Juventus (home): 1-0 (Cornelius)

4 October vs. Rapid Wien (home): 3-0 (Hiljemark, Cassano, Nagatomo)

20 October vs. Fiorentina (away): 1-0 (Kovacic)

25 October vs. Stuttgart ( away): 1-0 (Palacio)

28 October vs. Caligari (away): 1-0 (Cornelius)

1 November vs. Atalanta (home): 1-2 (Cassano)

4 November vs. Achieving (away): 0-0

8 November vs. Stuttgart (home): 3-3 (Palacio, Pereira, Cornelius)

18 November vs. Parma (away): 1-2 (Juan Jesus)

22 November vs. Málaga (home): 0-0

25 November vs. Bologna (home): 3-1 (Juan Jesus, Milito, Cornelius)

Euro League: Qualified for knock out stage.

Serie A: 7th, 21 points

1st Juventus 27pts

2nd Catania 26 pts

3rd Napoli 24 pts

4th AC Milan 22 pts

Nothing lost so far but had a couple of bad games. Milito finally scored again and Cornelius seems a bright future star.

I'm about to start an Inter save - however, what is the liklehood of getting Faraoni back in January? Also, what is the deal with Crisetig? I can't work out what is going on with that player or why he's not in the Inter set up. Tassi too! All these youngsters who I want to put in the first team are away?

It might be a bit cheaty to cancel their loans :D

I just got him/faraoni) back at the beginning of season 12/13 for 4 mill euro

I bought the rest of the co signings for less than 15 mill euros after my first season.

Won the scudetto with a very fluid 41212 standard.

End of season 3. Finally won Serie A with 92 points, Juve behind me 84, Cagliari 71, Lazio 64, Napoli 62,... (8) Milan 58.

Won Italian cup against Lazio 2-1 and Champions league against Barcelona 3-1.

It really was a perfect season for me. Now Im waiting for holidays to pass by, and then we will try to prepare for the next season.

Good stuff, z3n. Many left from the original squad?

Has anyone been able to build a new stadium?

I'm thinking I should wait until the stadium is consistently filled, although it does seem like a long wait.

Just started a new game with Inter, aiming to build long-term stability and I've tried to sort out the finances as much as possible.

I've tried to reduce wages as much as I could, Cambiasso, Milito, Zanetti and Samuel have all accepted reduced terms contracts (all are earning at least £20,000 p/w less than they were) I've sold Rocchi (£140k) to Udinese and Luca Castellazzi (£130k) to reduce the wages. In terms of transfers in I've bought the other 50% of Tassi's contract and brought in Owen Hargreaves on a 1 year free transfer earning £10k p/w.

So far I have beat SV Reid (4-1 on aggregate) and then Metalurg D (8-2) to progress to the Group Stages where I have a reasonable group with FC Kobenhavn. BATE Borisov and FC Admira Wacker Modling. I should come through that and be able to play some fringe players in the games too. I'll post my tactics and things up later on.

Good stuff, z3n. Many left from the original squad?

Has anyone been able to build a new stadium?

I'm thinking I should wait until the stadium is consistently filled, although it does seem like a long wait.

Here is my squad for the 4th season: http://postimg.org/image/4h9831bcv/

Yes, as you can see I still have 12 players: Handanovič, Bardi, Ranocchia, Juan jesus, Nagatomo, Schelotto, Guarin, Kuzmanovič, Kovačič, Tassi, Benassi and Longo.

As I won the CL, values of my players have really gone up... Juan jesus with 19.25M€, Schelotto 20.5M€, Benassi 15.25M€, Fabbrini got him on free and now 22M€.

Really enjoying this save!

Regarding to the stadium, I think in the first 7 or 8 seasons you just can't get a new stadium. I played long saves with Inter in all the previous FM's and I never had a new stadium built.

Same thing happend to my players, but I eventually let benassi go for peanuts. He just didn't improve much no matter what I did. Kovacevic got a worldwide rep and really started dominating from 3rd season and on. Easily my favorite player of the squad, though Ranocchia and Handanovic close. I got Handanovic determination up slightly and his mentality description changed to iron willed :) I had Ranocchia tutor Juan Jesus and his performances really improved after that.

I've stopped playing the save now, but might go back to it at some point. I got a bit dull after I won the CL and finance status changed to rich.