No regens showing up in Brazil

It's 23rd September 2014 in my game and there's not been any regens in Brazil yet. Well, except for a few it created at the start of the game anyway. Anything I find on the subject says they should show up on the 20th September, and my mate confirmed that's when they appeared on his game, but none are showing up for me. I mean I'm not entirely fussed about having Brazilians in my squad or anything but I don't want the Brazilian NT and clubs to get screwed over long term.

Is my game broken or what?

Do you have Brazil leagues loaded as playable?

No, but I didn't think that would matter due to not having loads of other league's loaded either, but they're still creating regens - Argentina, for example, and many smaller ones like South Africa, S. Korea and Iceland.

I'm currently in year 2025 and counted a bit over 200 brazilians under 20, while Argentina had a bit more than 100 and other non playable countries much less. The thing is, in all these years Brazil haven't provided any even half-decent regens. Highest potential ability among their under 20 players is 139 while argentina has over 80 under-20 players with over 140 PA, including 2 over 190 and 10 more over 170... It seems something is wrong with Brazil here

Brazilians newgens should be created whether you have the Leagues loaded or not :)

Very unusual, have you loaded a Large DB or a Small DB at the start of the game? That might be influencing it somehow?

You can see the newgens created by going to Transfers > South America and then filtering 'Youth Intake' from the left side dropdown menu if you haven't already, then navigating through the months.

Brazilians newgens should be created whether you have the Leagues loaded or not :)

Very unusual, have you loaded a Large DB or a Small DB at the start of the game? That might be influencing it somehow?

You can see the newgens created by going to Transfers > South America and then filtering 'Youth Intake' from the left side dropdown menu if you haven't already, then navigating through the months.

Yeah that's how I've been checking to see if they were generated, but there's nothing there at all. :thdn:

I'm using a Large DB which lends further credence to it being bugged out rather than User Error.

Actually just checked and there is some regens appearing, but they're every January not September, and only at clubs outside Brazilian Serie A :confused:

That's also what I'm getting- Brazil is only producing newgens at low-level clubs, and they appear in January. All other nations seem to be producing them as they're supposed to. Also playing with a large DB, with Serie A as view-only.

When are Brazil meant to get their youth intake in then? They get it in September on mine. Only the big clubs are producing them I think but they are there! Playing with a large database but no playable leagues outside of England added. Yours sounds like a bug mate.

• 8 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I'm currently in year 2025 and counted a bit over 200 brazilians under 20, while Argentina had a bit more than 100 and other non playable countries much less. The thing is, in all these years Brazil haven't provided any even half-decent regens. Highest potential ability among their under 20 players is 139 while argentina has over 80 under-20 players with over 140 PA, including 2 over 190 and 10 more over 170... It seems something is wrong with Brazil here

hi,how do you see ca and pa?

anyway me too in brazil a lot of regen,but always with 1-2 stars at least :|

Archived