FM13 web based coach ratings tool

Note: The screener works with FM14 files as well, except Coach Views as there's a bug related to exporting them (detailed here)

Hi y'all! I previously had a post here about this tool, but it was posted in the wrong forum and I really didn't feel like bumping it again. I have made some updates to this tool related to the presented result and processing speed. The main feature of the screener is that it can take a huge chunk of coaches, screen them all and provide the results of each coach. It is also possible to screen single coaches.

Single coaches

Turns this

singlecoachview.png

Into this

singlecoachviewresult.png

Staff search

Turns this

staffsearchview.png

Into this

staffsearchviewresult.png

What you need to know

• Where to find the screener: http://www.fmscreener.com/screen
  • How to export files from FM (explanation)
  • How to upload the files to FMScreener (explanation)
    • For a single coach view (detailed guide), simply click on the coach to see his bio and press CTRL-P, then save as either Web Page or Text File and upload it
    • For a staff search view (detailed guide), you will have to configure your view to include some required attributes (refer to the detailed guide). I have created a pre-configured view which you can obtain by following these steps. The farther down you scroll in the view, the more coaches you can screen. Export the view as either a Web Page or a Text File, then upload it to the screener.

[*]Export languages supported: gb.gif / us.gif English, no.gif Norwegian, se.gif Swedish, dk.gif Danish, it.gif Italian (thanks to pauso!), pt.gif Portuguese (thanks to Tó_Madeira!), pl.gif Polish (thanks to Marcin Prokopiak. See the contribution page if you'd like to help me support more languages

As you can see, some of the coaches in the staff search view have different background colors in certain categories. They are there to illustrate that they are either the very best coaches in that category (light green color), or the second-best coaches (light brown color). You can also sort the coaches by clicking on the headers (Name, Strength, Aerobic, Shot Stopping, etc) to easily find the best coaches in each category.

Any questions?

Do not hesitate to ask! :)

• 2 months later...

Archived