Sports Interactive Community
CaseyJones

FM2012 Jan 2013 transfer update download

Here is a link to the recent Jan transfer window but for Football Manager 2012. Any problems or missed transfers let me know. This is my first attempt at an update so I hope it's all correct.

1. Download rar file

2. Extract files and copy to Documents/SportsInteractive/FootballManager2012/editordata

3. Open the game, click new game then select the update from there. Enjoy

(updated transfers are now included in latest download)

good job CaseyJones just a few transfers you missed that I have seen, Norwich City should have Luciano Becchio from Leeds and Lee Camp from Nottm Forest in their squad. Reading should have Nick Blackman from Sheff utd, apart from that great work!!

good job CaseyJones just a few transfers you missed that I have seen, Norwich City should have Luciano Becchio from Leeds and Lee Camp from Nottm Forest in their squad. Reading should have Nick Blackman from Sheff utd, apart from that great work!!

Wow, Sorry I missed them. I'll get on it.

updated with dejongs transfers (see latest download)

Thanks very much CaseyJones.....ive been looking for an update for FM2012 so this is brilliant.

As a Villa fan though i can't find Yacouba Sylla who was £2m from Clermont Foot

Thanks very much CaseyJones.....ive been looking for an update for FM2012 so this is brilliant.

As a Villa fan though i can't find Yacouba Sylla who was £2m from Clermont Foot

Sorry, updated

A really big thanks for this........I haven't been tempted by FM2013 yet cus it looks like a mess at the moment.

I'm really enjoying FM 2012, so to have a new update keeps the game going :)

You're very welcome. I wasn't tempted by FM2013 either and couldn't find anyone doing a FM2012 update for the Jan window so I thought I would have a go at an update

Hi, not sure if the same has happened with anyone else. I skipped to the 2012/13 season, but none of the fixtures renewed. So am now at 12th September 2012, haven't played a league game yet and none are scheduled.

Hi, not sure if the same has happened with anyone else. I skipped to the 2012/13 season, but none of the fixtures renewed. So am now at 12th September 2012, haven't played a league game yet and none are scheduled.

Yeah, It happened to me too. I managed to fix it tho. Not sure why but it works fine if you use both databases but if you only have one it stops at random dates throughout the season. No idea why this happens as I'm not that editor savvy lol. Anyway if you download both databases, then select them both ingame it will be fixed (I have tested it numerous times) I have also double checked all January transfers via a transfer website and they all seem to be 100% updated. Sorry about that.

When I select them both and go to start a new game there are teams missing from the leagues in Bulgaria, Portugal, Italy and spain it wont allow me to load any teams from those leagues...

When I select them both and go to start a new game there are teams missing from the leagues in Bulgaria, Portugal, Italy and spain it wont allow me to load any teams from those leagues...

Are you sure? The game I'm running has England,Spain,Italy,Holland and Scotland loaded and there is nothing missing.

Ive loaded a new game using the two new files (summer 2012 + Jan 2013)....there are some transfers not done i.e Drogba to Galatasaray, so when i tried to change this in the FM2012 editor using the Jan 2013 file, it didnt load in with all the changes.

How has your new Jan 2013 file been edited, have you used FM 2013 editor because the new file is not working properly on FM 2012.

OK, Sorry about this. Like I said this is my first attempt at an update so I expected a few hiccups. Anyway, I have merged the summer and Jan 2013 update together, fixed missing transfers and managers (turns out I didn't update the contracts so they never went through lol) hopefully it should be fully updated now.

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?klkt192dwt9y1mi

1. Download the rar file

2. Extract files and copy to Documents/SportsInteractive/FootballManager2012/editordata

3. Open the game, click new game then select the update from there. (You only need this one now not both that I posted earlier)

Again, sorry about that but there should be no problems now, Enjoy

I can start a new game on FM2012 now :),,,,,,,,,,,,,,a really big thankyou for updating and fixing this......cheers

Not a problem, glad to help

Hi,

thanks for the update, really well done.

I've had a bit of trouble trying to use the current combined file. Every time my game gets to about the first week in November, the game crashes. It might be my game, but I think it's the update.

Hi,

thanks for the update, really well done.

I've had a bit of trouble trying to use the current combined file. Every time my game gets to about the first week in November, the game crashes. It might be my game, but I think it's the update.

Sorry but I Think it's your game. I simulated the game and got to aug 2015 before I stopped it.

Thanks a ton for the update! I can finally play FM12 again :)

Not a problem, glad to help.

So I have extarcted the files and put them the editordata folder. But when starting a new game it says default database and then I tick change. But when I choose my team for example man united, players like kagawa and van persie arent there. Why?