Conbob1985's 3-6-1 Sweeper system... Great results with any team! (13.2.2)

Hey, I'm new to these forums but I just had to share my tactics which I have been extensively tested by 3 teams at different levels but all the results have been fantastic!

Tactic Overview

s352.png

Team Instructions

teaminstructionso.png

When playing away from home if you are struggling then change strategy to counter

Player Roles

GK - Pretty self explanatary if you ask me but good composure is also a key attribute as a lot of the play starts from pass backs to him

SW (defend) - A big strong ox of a man will do for this postion e.g Kara who when trained to play as SW is an absolute gem of a player. You can also train any of your CBs for back up in the position.

Kara's History at 1860 Munich as SW

karahistorycareerstats.png

DCs (stoppers) - Same as SW but good passing is also a plus.

WBR & L (attack) - Pace & stamina is a must due to the amount of ground each wing back covers during game, any other good full back stat is always a bonus.

MCs (DLP defend) - Good passing, tackling, stamina, composure, off the ball etc.... Pretty simple

AMCR (Treqartista attack) - This is the key man off the tactic & your playmaker. Good dribbling is a must as he instructed to rarely play through balls. Also pace, finishing, creativity etc. Wellington Nem is a beast in this role & Damien Boudjemma is a god in the lower leagues.

Wellington Nem at Brighton

wellingtonnemhistorycar.png

Damien Boudjemma

damienboudjemaaoverview.png

AMC (AP support) This guy is your main passing weapon, players like Luigi Bruins & Fredrick Midjtso (SP) are quality in the lower leagues.

SC (AF attack) - I find for you to get best out of your SC he has to have pace, dribbling & other good AM stats. A poacher type player will NOT work in this position & as a plus if it is an AMC the he will fit into the other tactics. I have found Wilfried Zaha is superb for me at Crewe in this role

Wilfried Zaha season so far

wilfriedzahaoverviewatt.png

Shouts

Start of match - Look for Overlap

Winning well - Retain possession, pass to feet, look for overlap (change strategy to control)

OPP Instructions - None or leave to ass man

Team Talks - I find that sending players out relaxed & motivated tends to work really well so I use "enjoy the match","we're huge underdogs","relax & result will come" etc... (Calmly). & then I do individual "I have faith". I am rarely too critical with my teams but then I do tend not to touch the big clubs on the game.

Training - Team cohesion on very high until 1st game of season, then on medium until fluid in all areas, then change to balanced. I use Def Set Pieces as my match prep.

Results

I have tried this with 3 teams, Brighton, 1860 Munich & Crewe.

Firstly with Brighton.... 2012/2013 Championship (Winners) FA Cup (Winners) League Cup (4th Round)

brightonfacupwinners201.png

2013/2014 Premiership (6th) FA Cup (Semis) League Cup (Winners) Euro Cup (Semis)

brightonepl201314.png

2014/2015 Currently in Nov & I'm 2nd in Premiership

1860 Munich.... 2012/2013 German 2nd Division (Winners) German Cup (QFs)

18601st201213.png

2013/2014 Bundesliga (4th CL Qualifaction) German Cup (Runners Up)

18604th201314.png

& Finally with Crewe...... 2012/2013 League 1 (Winners)

crewenpowerleague120121.png

2013/2014 - 2nd in Championship after 23 games

crewenpowerchampionship.png

Also, on another site someone managed to get Barnsley promoted to the Premiership in their 1st season!

& finally, here's the link to the tactic http://www.mediafire.com/?umabqlaq1o6gy49

Any feedback, good or bad will be greatly appreciated & I hope it brings you as much success as I has me.

EDIT: If ya having problems viewing the pics right click & click "view image" if you guys didn't already know that.

Alright mate, you know I'm using yours (from FM Base!), quick update, just won the league with 6 games remaining with Man Utd, still unbeaten in the league, reached the Semi Final in the CL, beating Schalke 6-2 on aggregate, I'm in the FA Cup Semi Final, so I'm on course to do the treble, got knocked out of the COC, so a decent season so far, Rooney has 45 goals in 49 apps, he's been on fire this season, hopefully he can keep it up until the end and fire me to the treble!

Alright mate, you know I'm using yours (from FM Base!), quick update, just won the league with 6 games remaining with Man Utd, still unbeaten in the league, reached the Semi Final in the CL, beating Schalke 6-2 on aggregate, I'm in the FA Cup Semi Final, so I'm on course to do the treble, got knocked out of the COC, so a decent season so far, Rooney has 45 goals in 49 apps, he's been on fire this season, hopefully he can keep it up until the end and fire me to the treble!
Great 1st season there mate..... Hope you finish it with the treble :)

Giving this a go with my Anji and Russia save. Brilliant so far, only lost one game and just reached the Xmas break. Only thing i change is if away against a strong team, or equally strong change mentality to counter, and sometimes to control if team is good but a bit weaker then myself. Willian has bagged 16 goals so far playing in oneof the AMC roles.

Great 1st season there mate..... Hope you finish it with the treble :)

Well it's the end of the season and I'm happy to report that I did indeed win the treble! Won the league with games to spare due to being unbeaten in the whole season! 31 wins and 7 draws lead me to 100 points, scoring the most with 85 and conceding the least with 21! I actually ended up finishing a whole 28 points clear of 2nd placed Man City! A fantastic feat no matter who you are.

CL Final I won against Chelsea 1-0, backs to the wall job, they attacked, hit them on the counter, Bale popped up with a screamer, held on!

FA Cup Final I won 4-1 against Arsenal! Was just all out domination, Bony and Rooney both grabbed a brace to send me home with the cup.

Now to try and repeat and add the Capital One Cup to the trophy cabinet!

Thanks for all the positive feedback!!! Glad everyone is enjoying using it & more importantly, having great success with it. Been trying to incorporate the "retain possession" & "pass to feet" along side the "look for overlap" shout with Crewe in my 1st few games in the Premiership & so far, so good! I'll update with screens after 12 games :)

Hey...... Sorry I've been quiet but been busy over the last few days. Anyways, I've just got to Feb in the Prem with Crewe & this is my record after 25 games

englishpremierdivisionop.png

Pretty good going with the budget I was given (250k a week) & I've been experimenting with shouts etc.

Anyways.... In my last game I decided to have a fiddle with the formation & I sent my team out in the FA cup 4th against Chelsea like this

crewealexandratacticsov.png

& this happened

chelseavcreweoverviewov.png

I know the stats say Chelsea had the better of the game but you would expect that.... Especially against my team.

I'm going to experiment with this tactic for the rest of the season & will report back. How is everyone else finding the tactic?

Hey, I'm new to these forums but I just had to share my tactics which I have been extensively tested by 3 teams at different levels but all the results have been fantastic!

Tactic Overview

s352.png

Team Instructions

teaminstructionso.png

When playing away from home if you are struggling then change strategy to counter

Player Roles

GK - Pretty self explanatary if you ask me but good composure is also a key attribute as a lot of the play starts from pass backs to him

SW (defend) - A big strong ox of a man will do for this postion e.g Kara who when trained to play as SW is an absolute gem of a player. You can also train any of your CBs for back up in the position.

Kara's History at 1860 Munich as SW

karahistorycareerstats.png

DCs (stoppers) - Same as SW but good passing is also a plus.

WBR & L (attack) - Pace & stamina is a must due to the amount of ground each wing back covers during game, any other good full back stat is always a bonus.

MCs (DLP defend) - Good passing, tackling, stamina, composure, off the ball etc.... Pretty simple

AMCR (Treqartista attack) - This is the key man off the tactic & your playmaker. Good dribbling is a must as he instructed to rarely play through balls. Also pace, finishing, creativity etc. Wellington Nem is a beast in this role & Damien Boudjemma is a god in the lower leagues.

Wellington Nem at Brighton

wellingtonnemhistorycar.png

Damien Boudjemma

damienboudjemaaoverview.png

AMC (AP support) This guy is your main passing weapon, players like Luigi Bruins & Fredrick Midjtso (SP) are quality in the lower leagues.

SC (AF attack) - I find for you to get best out of your SC he has to have pace, dribbling & other good AM stats. A poacher type player will NOT work in this position & as a plus if it is an AMC the he will fit into the other tactics. I have found Wilfried Zaha is superb for me at Crewe in this role

Wilfried Zaha season so far

wilfriedzahaoverviewatt.png

Shouts

Start of match - Look for Overlap

Winning well - Retain possession, pass to feet, look for overlap (change strategy to control)

OPP Instructions - None or leave to ass man

Team Talks - I find that sending players out relaxed & motivated tends to work really well so I use "enjoy the match","we're huge underdogs","relax & result will come" etc... (Calmly). & then I do individual "I have faith". I am rarely too critical with my teams but then I do tend not to touch the big clubs on the game.

Training - Team cohesion on very high until 1st game of season, then on medium until fluid in all areas, then change to balanced. I use Def Set Pieces as my match prep.

Results

I have tried this with 3 teams, Brighton, 1860 Munich & Crewe.

Firstly with Brighton.... 2012/2013 Championship (Winners) FA Cup (Winners) League Cup (4th Round)

brightonfacupwinners201.png

2013/2014 Premiership (6th) FA Cup (Semis) League Cup (Winners) Euro Cup (Semis)

brightonepl201314.png

2014/2015 Currently in Nov & I'm 2nd in Premiership

1860 Munich.... 2012/2013 German 2nd Division (Winners) German Cup (QFs)

18601st201213.png

2013/2014 Bundesliga (4th CL Qualifaction) German Cup (Runners Up)

18604th201314.png

& Finally with Crewe...... 2012/2013 League 1 (Winners)

crewenpowerleague120121.png

2013/2014 - 2nd in Championship after 23 games

crewenpowerchampionship.png

Also, on another site someone managed to get Barnsley promoted to the Premiership in their 1st season!

& finally, here's the link to the tactic http://www.mediafire.com/?umabqlaq1o6gy49

Any feedback, good or bad will be greatly appreciated & I hope it brings you as much success as I has me.

EDIT: If ya having problems viewing the pics right click & click "view image" if you guys didn't already know that.

loving the stadium background pics where did you get em mate? any link?

Archived