Only national team players show up in player search

"x players found in your scouting and knowledge range" is what turns up in player searches. It's there written in bold in your player search page.

As you increase your scouting field for your club (even hiring a French scout, or Scottish or English will do it), more players appear.

"x players found in your scouting and knowledge range" is what turns up in player searches. It's there written in bold in your player search page.

As you increase your scouting field for your club (even hiring a French scout, or Scottish or English will do it), more players appear.

I know that. I'm arsenal and have 18 scouts from different countries. I took Ireland coz I wanted a international challenge I couldn't find players for arsenal. Then I sorted it out. So I have no problem

This is on by default and I found it annoying as hell to be fair, it should be OFF by default instead of me having to tick the box every time I search so I hope to god this is changed in an upcoming patch.

That's a good idea so that people don't have to go through the same thing as me

I know that. I'm arsenal and have 18 scouts from different countries. I took Ireland coz I wanted a international challenge I couldn't find players for arsenal. Then I sorted it out. So I have no problem

No worries....and you're welcome.

Archived