FM 14: Ural-Altaic Nations with League's (New Nations & New Clubs and Some New Players)

Downloads:

NEW CLUBS & PLAYERS (SOME CLUBS AND PLAYERS ARE NON-EXISTENT):

o0l3.png

DOWNLOAD LINK

http://www.2shared.com/file/hxd4OoAP/FM_12_patch_Turks_Specials.html

The MOD is in Process, I Want Finish it for FM 13 & FM 14

Created a Signature for this MOD ( is Amateur work but I Hope You Like it ;)

8lxz.png

If You Want Can You Like Us On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FootballManagerTurkeyTurkiye

Special Thanks To Cuman Kipchaks Group They Added Us On Page: http://cumankipchaksgroup.com/index.php/fmuap/ (The Page is UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

And Special Thanks To Psycho1970 with his Help To Me With This Project.

Regards,

Tatar

FM 14: Ural-Altaic Nations with League's (New Nations & New Clubs and Some New Players)

This Patch is "(SO-FAR)"

Crimean Tatars (Little Tataria): is the First Release - I Think in Several Weeks I Released First This After Then I Start it With Tatarstan (Great Tataria): Leagues and Clubs Players etc...

***SORRY FOR HIGH PICTURES I WANTED ADDED IN A SPOILER BUT I CANNOT FINDED THE SPOILER IN FORUM.. :(

the "NEW" Nations & with League's and New Clubs:

Crimean Tatars (Little Tataria):

2013012300004.jpg

450pxflagofthecrimeanta.png

ukroekr1.png

Tatarstan (Great Tataria):

2013012300006.jpg

tatarstan.jpg

76739456386436ca68efb.jpg

Kipchak-Nogai Tatars (Tatars of Caucasus):

2013012400016.jpg

4328486226c6q5.jpg

chechnya8big.jpg

Siberian Tatars (Asian Tatars):

2013012400013.jpg

siberiantatarsbyxumarov.png

siberiafederalsubjects.png

MORE CAN YOU SEE IN SECOND POST IN THIS THREAD...

NEW CLUBS & PLAYERS (SOME CLUBS AND PLAYERS ARE NON-EXISTENT):

DOWNLOAD LINK

(http://www.2shared.com/file/ZxRjXb6B/FM_12_patch_Turks_Specials.html)

URAL-ALTAIC PEOPLES GROUP HELPED ME WITH THIS PATCH,

EVERYONE CAN HELP ME WITH INFORMATIONS..???

Boztorgai Khan a.k.a Tatar

This Patch is "(SO-FAR)"

Crimean Tatars (Little Tataria): is the First Release - I Think in Several Weeks I Released First This After Then I Start it With Tatarstan (Great Tataria): Leagues and Clubs Players etc...

the "NEW" Nations & with League's and New Clubs:

Turkestan ( Turkestan & South Turkestan):

2013012400019.jpg

flagofsouthturkestanafg.png

turkestan19211924.gif

guneyturkistan.jpg

ethnicgroupinafg.jpg

East-Turkestan (Uighurstan):

2013012400004.jpg

800pxkokbayraqflagsvg.png

chinaethnolinguistic83.jpg

Gagauzia:

2013012400001l.jpg

432pxflagofgagauziasvg.png

250pxgagauziamapsvg.png

Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus:

2013012500006.jpg

800pxflagoftheturkishre.png

cyprusj.jpg

Iraqi-Syrian Turkmens:

2013012400005.jpg

iraqiturkmenunpoflag1.png

turkmeneli51.png

The Nations (With Leagues & Some New Clubs):

Mongolia:

mongoliaflag.gif

Kyrgyzstan:

38846155.gif

Kazakhstan:

16062064.gif

Uzbekistan:

uzbekistanv.png

This Patch is "(SO-FAR)"

The Nations (With Leagues & Some New Clubs):

Turkmenistan:

txlgflag.gif

Azerbaycan:

az1918v.gif

• 1 month later...

Hi To All I'am Very Close To Finish it My Project Work.

I Make it All Nations, Clubs, Leagues, Players Ready to playing.

I Wanted Test some Leagues but I have a problem with starting.

If I selected East-Turkestan & Turkestan (South Turkestan) DBC Files then I see this pictures

Can Anyone tell me what i must to do ?

2013031600007.jpg

http://img12.imageshack.us/img12/4729/2013031600007.jpg

Regards, Thank You..

Good work mate.... and keep it going

Thank You.. Everything is Good :) Only That Problem Must I Know What it is Then Can I Finish it in Several Days All Nations ;):)

If I Selected 1 Nations DBC File then is everything good, But If I Selected 2 Nations DBC File Then See I This Problem :(

• 1 month later...

Hello I Finish it All. I Wanted Tested The Nations But I Have Now a Problem with Start it Game in FM 12.

Maybe some know what i must to do ?

is it Problem the size of DBC ( 1.66 MB ) ???

If i read in FM12 Editor everything is okay and all Leagues are good.

:(

The problem unfortunately will be that data has been duplicated, with files of this type you either make all data changes in 1 file with a league system added and then the second file is nation rules only with no data changes or make only data changes to each file that corresponds to that particular nation.

The problem unfortunately will be that data has been duplicated, with files of this type you either make all data changes in 1 file with a league system added and then the second file is nation rules only with no data changes or make only data changes to each file that corresponds to that particular nation.

Thank You.. But How and Where Can I Find to Fixed/Repairer This Data Changes..??? :(

Thank You.. But How and Where Can I Find to Fixed/Repairer This Data Changes..??? :(

First off run each file separately and holiday test for 10yrs checking each year every things running as it should then run both files together, when it gets to the nation screen hover your mouse over the triangles(this will tell you where and what the comp rrors are).

Note down the errors, Load the Db you made the least changes too and rectify the errors, now in rules nations when you click test rules it will come back with errors, don't worry about this Run both files in game. If both nations are playable then you've been successful if errors remain again note down errors and go back to editor and clear all teams from Next division field in comps if some disappear and some don't then again Run both files. If no changes happen in next division field then try clearing All teams from Team field and next division field and Run both files.

At this stage the file you haven't touched should be playable even if the other isn't and if the second is unplayable then you've only got 2 options left.

Option 1 - If All data changes were made on 1 file then rebuild 2nd nation rules using a clean database.

Option 2 - If Data Changes were made to both files, then you will need to find the duplicated data and remove from the file it doesn't correspond too which I'm thinking will be a massive task, So would probably be quicker to start over and only make data changes that apply to the nation rules in that particular file.

First off run each file separately and holiday test for 10yrs checking each year every things running as it should then run both files together, when it gets to the nation screen hover your mouse over the triangles(this will tell you where and what the comp rrors are).

Note down the errors, Load the Db you made the least changes too and rectify the errors, now in rules nations when you click test rules it will come back with errors, don't worry about this Run both files in game. If both nations are playable then you've been successful if errors remain again note down errors and go back to editor and clear all teams from Next division field in comps if some disappear and some don't then again Run both files. If no changes happen in next division field then try clearing All teams from Team field and next division field and Run both files.

At this stage the file you haven't touched should be playable even if the other isn't and if the second is unplayable then you've only got 2 options left.

Option 1 - If All data changes were made on 1 file then rebuild 2nd nation rules using a clean database.

Option 2 - If Data Changes were made to both files, then you will need to find the duplicated data and remove from the file it doesn't correspond too which I'm thinking will be a massive task, So would probably be quicker to start over and only make data changes that apply to the nation rules in that particular file.

Thank You again for your Message, :)

the Problem is now I dont know how i must what to do to find my dbc files problems/errors is.

:) I created first all players then the clubs of all nations in 1 dbc file, then i replace the nations then the leagues/cups in that same file. then i wanted testing my dbc file with 2 nations i choose for Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan. (I Tested the Rules in Editor and it was Good).

with that 2 dbc files (Azerbaijan.dbc & Turkmenistan.dbc) i cannot selected (Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Germany, Netherlands, Ukraine, Russia, Turkey and USA) in that 1 dbc file i changed some clubs in leagues of that nations too. Later I want tested only that dbc file i dont did't a nation league rules. but in time Loading game for that DBC File. They crash it to my Dekstop. :(

Now is it Possible so I can Repair or Fixing my DBC File ??? So yes ? How must I Maybe with a Picture or Step for Step is it much easy for me so i can Fixing my DBC File...

Here is a Link of my DBC File::: http://www.4shared.com/file/_v0gY0Ix/fm_12_make_nations_065.html

I Hope you can help me, because I want finish my DBC File Project in several days. :)

Thank You again...

Regards,

Tatar

Thank You again for your Message, :)

the Problem is now I dont know how i must what to do to find my dbc files problems/errors is.

:) I created first all players then the clubs of all nations in 1 dbc file, then i replace the nations then the leagues/cups in that same file. then i wanted testing my dbc file with 2 nations i choose for Azerbaijan and Turkmenistan. (I Tested the Rules in Editor and it was Good).

with that 2 dbc files (Azerbaijan.dbc & Turkmenistan.dbc) i cannot selected (Azerbaijan, Turkmenistan, Germany, Netherlands, Ukraine, Russia, Turkey and USA) in that 1 dbc file i changed some clubs in leagues of that nations too. Later I want tested only that dbc file i dont did't a nation league rules. but in time Loading game for that DBC File. They crash it to my Dekstop. :(

Now is it Possible so I can Repair or Fixing my DBC File ??? So yes ? How must I Maybe with a Picture or Step for Step is it much easy for me so i can Fixing my DBC File...

Here is a Link of my DBC File::: http://www.4shared.com/file/_v0gY0Ix/fm_12_make_nations_065.html

I Hope you can help me, because I want finish my DBC File Project in several days. :)

Thank You again...

Regards,

Tatar

Upload your files to mediafire, I cant download from 4shared and I'll take a look to see if its easily salvageable or if you need to start again.

SORRY FOR HIGH SIZE OF PICTURES :(

First I Created everything in 1 DBC File with that 1 DBC File I Want Make Nations League Rules (Look Like) Azerbaijan.dbc Turkmenistan.dbc...

Here is Step For Step Pictures From my Crash...

I Hope this want tell my Problem so that Some can Help Me..???

I Select Only That 1 DBC File (Before this Post Can You Download That File)

2013042900006.jpg

You See Every Nation is Good for Selected

2013042900007.jpg

I Choose Turkey

2013042900008.jpg

So Here is Now My Problem, The Game is on Loading... But...

2013042900023.jpg

And Now it Crash it... :( Now i want know what is now Problem..??? :(

00000r.png

And How can I Repairer of Fixing this..??? :(

The file you sent me has no rule nations and when I go to load into the game it crashes straight after choosing the editor file.

But seeing what you have sent 250K changes is way too much for FM12 to handle in one file, plus you have over 3000 failed changes which could cause issues.

Can you clarify you have more than 1 file, as your previous posts indicate this and if so have you at any time merged the two files ?

The file you sent me has no rule nations and when I go to load into the game it crashes straight after choosing the editor file.

But seeing what you have sent 250K changes is way too much for FM12 to handle in one file, plus you have over 3000 failed changes which could cause issues.

Can you clarify you have more than 1 file, as your previous posts indicate this and if so have you at any time merged the two files ?

No i dont merged two files but maybe is problem then that 250k changes :( is it possible so i can split that file in 2 file or more ? Because i have no time to start it again for this project.

What can i do now ???

You have now File Name (fm_12_make_nations_065 1.66MB) I Get a saving from 18-3-2013 maybe that work it you have fm_12_make_nations_036 1.29MB

Not a chance, it will be a case of starting over

:(

Thank You for your Helping. Then i Stop it with this WORK. I Have no more time to starting over :)

It was a dream so i want try this but now it believe a dream.

I added my files in a RAR I Hope it is possible for checking and Fixing maybe anyone know what about this..??? So no then I starting over but then I finish it this Project in 2014 I hope for anyone so I can finish it this month.

Already Thanks for Given it Times to Checking.

Here is the Download Link Url's: Dowloand DBC File and Crash Dumps Map & Download AppData Roaming Sports Interactive Files

* psycho1970 - Thanks for your given it Times to Checking my Project. I Hope Later If I can Finish it this maybe you can playing and Like my Project. :)

Regards,

Tatar

• 4 months later...

The MOD is in Process, I Want Finish it for FM 13 & FM 14

Created a Signature for this MOD ( is Amateur work but I Hope You Like it ) :)

8lxz.png

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/208/8lxz.png/

You Can Find in This Mod:

New Nations (New League's, New Clubs and New Players) ::

Crimean Tatars (Little Tataria)

Tatarstan (Great Tataria)

Kipchak-Nogai Tatars (Tatars of Caucasus)

Siberian Tatars (Asian Tatars)

Turkestan ( Turkestan & South Turkestan)

East-Turkestan (Uighurstan)

Gagauzia

Turkish Republic of Northern Cyprus

Iraqi-Syrian Turkmens

*-&-*

Mongolia

Kyrgyzstan

Kazakhstan

Uzbekistan

Turkmenistan

Azerbaijan

And If You Want Can You Like Us On Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/FootballManagerTurkeyTurkiye

Regards,

Tatar

• 10 months later...

Archived