How many seasons have you played so far ?

How many seasons have you played so far ?  

190 members have voted

1. 1. How many seasons have you played so far ?

• 0-2
    • 2-4
    • 4-6
    • 6-10
    • 10+

3rd season (3rd save). This save: Promotion, Poached, qualified for Champions League, then sacked next season, got new job, another sacking looms. Just when I thought I had the blinking thing cracked.

I have become a very poor manager between 12 and 13 it appears.

somewhere between 2-3 seasons on 3 different saves......yes I dont progress my game very fast

should have known better and just stuck to athletic, transfer windows take way to much time otherwise

I have been playing my save for over 3 months

If you break that down that is only 10 seasons a month, which is 2.5 seasons a week.

I have been at the same club since the beginning (Leamington Spa - Dafuge Challenge)

I tend to play on average 2/3 hours an evening.

I have a reasonably fast laptop (i5) so processing between games doesn't take too long

i played 1 and a hlaf seasons in my first Save, and currently just finished the first season on my second.

I I think the thread was in ref to consecutive seasons with one save but could be wrong....

Currently just started the 2023/24 so this is my 12th season on this save. (I will admit to holidaying past the first 8 seasons so the game was far away from the generic 2012/13 start).

Overall I have done around 16 maybe 17 seasons over numerous save (including the above) it's only now I'm finally "in" to a save that feels fun.

Archived