Sports Interactive Community
Davey Boy

Jealous my parents never gave me a name like this ...

It's actually impossible to register your kid with that name in the UK, they just won't let you do it. Not that I've tried...heard it down the pub. :D

There is a 'funny screenshots' thread, where this picture would belong if it hadn't featured there dozens of times over the last decade

Riiiiiiiiiight you are kiddo, MODS please close thread.

Seeing as your parents don't choose your surname, unless it's some lame double barrelled thing, I can only assume you mean Argel, don't see the joke...

Wherever you heard that, it's bollocks.

It may be possible that you would be stopped from changing your surname to ****s but what do you think would be done if that was already your families surname? You think the government would force you to change it?

Fuc#$ it's sounds german though.

Seeing as your parents don't choose your surname, unless it's some lame double barrelled thing, I can only assume you mean Argel, don't see the joke...

tough audience tonight

and who said i wanted it as my surname and not my first name. but yes lame joke.

Wherever you heard that, it's bollocks.

It may be possible that you would be stopped from changing your surname to ****s but what do you think would be done if that was already your families surname? You think the government would force you to change it?

Get you all macky. :D

Ignoring tongue in cheek if you can show me anyone with a legit reason in the UK to call them that as it's the family name crack on. It will be google-able am sure. Offensive words are not allowed in registering kid's name in UK, if you know better will wind my neck in and take my tongue out of cheek.... ;)

lol how many people were naming their children rude words (a form of abuse) for them to make this law in the UK?

Google "banned names". Not just UK, but some of the news stories of parents trying to register way out there names thrown up are funny as. :D

So Martin Jol's brothers would have a bit of trouble if they tried to name their sons after themselves in the UK?

How is Jol offensive in English?? Or do his brother's have something different?? :(

Dick Jol and Cok Jol.

Hmm, hardly on the f**k, c**t, or b**tard level of common sense of what's offensive words in England to call a baby is it?? :D