Sports Interactive Community
Sign in to follow this  
JimiJames

Wage budget problem.

Right im in the BSP and i have £1800 wage budget free yet i can only offer £650 a week when i need about £1100 for a key player? how can i change this surely this cant be right?

It is right. Just because you have so much left over, it doesn't mean your board will allow you to spend all of it on one player or spend more. Your board will still set how much you can offer each player in wages as well. Should they deem the player not worthy, they won't allow you to spend it.

Thanks mate, so is there a way to get the player to drop his wage demands at all? its a free transfer player that i'm trying to sign!

Thanks mate, so is there a way to get the player to drop his wage demands at all? its a free transfer player that i'm trying to sign!

I know if he was your player, you could talk to him sometimes and ask him to reduce his demands. But, with him being a free agent, I'm not sure. The best thing to do would be to remember the players name, possibly shortlist him and keep an eye on him in the hope that your board either, increase what they'll allow you to spend on this player or, that he reduces his demands.

I know if he was your player, you could talk to him sometimes and ask him to reduce his demands. But, with him being a free agent, I'm not sure. The best thing to do would be to remember the players name, possibly shortlist him and keep an eye on him in the hope that your board either, increase what they'll allow you to spend on this player or, that he reduces his demands.

Thanks mate much appreciated!!

In previous years I found offering the player a trial and offering a contract lowered demands.

If not you MIGHT be able to talk the player's into not being a greedy git

Edit: the player needs to accept the trial and actually join on trial for the demands to be lowered /chats

Ps I am not at a computer to say if this is 100% correct