What team to chose?

What League?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. What League?

• Blue Square North/South
    • Italian 4th Division
    • Swedish 4th Division
    • Other

What League should I start another LLM in? Currently in 2021 on one of my saves but wanting another challenge. (See Below for link of current LLM): http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/341173-A-Small-Club-and-a-Small-Manager-with-BIG-Ambitions.

Edit: Also what kind of team? One that's newly established to build a history with them or an old club?

One thing I always said I would do but never got round to it was pick a destination I went on holiday or worked in and find a local team to take from the bottom to the top.

I find starting a random game with a random team gets boring after a while

The only problem is with the Polish league there's only 2 divisions. I prefer to build a team from really low like I did with Karlslunds, taking them from Swedish 4th Division to the Knockout Round of the Europa League ect. Northern Irish Division interests me as there's a decent amount of divisions but I'm not a big fan of Ireland so it might make it hard for me to motivate myself. There's a few leagues with 3 divisions that interest me like Belgium because once you're in the top div there, there's still a decent amount of competition.

Thoughts?

Archived