good enough for the prem?

Neil Train

couple of years back there was a thread on PA. someone suggested that 150 would be enough to get into the arsenal team.

my team's had it's reputation lowered (yes, i look in the editor and play around a bit where i see something needs, IMHO, a tweak). and i was wondering whether a team full of players with PA of 140 would cut it and fend off relegation? my "realistic" buys these days, players i think could do a job, are now in the region of 125-150 tops. am i aiming high enough or should i break the bank for a few better players for the prem?

couple of years back there was a thread on PA. someone suggested that 150 would be enough to get into the arsenal team.

my team's had it's reputation lowered (yes, i look in the editor and play around a bit where i see something needs, IMHO, a tweak). and i was wondering whether a team full of players with PA of 140 would cut it and fend off relegation? my "realistic" buys these days, players i think could do a job, are now in the region of 125-150 tops. am i aiming high enough or should i break the bank for a few better players for the prem?

Which teams rep did you change and what too out of interest?

anyhow, I buy Jenssen for top clubs all the time, and his PA is not high. About good prem player level i'd say, but his stats are awesome and overule the pa. Infact i barely even consider pa since i can't see what it is anyway

this guy had 130ish pa on the fm12.0 db (I cant recall the exact number and if I did I would need to use spoiler tags anyway), is he good enough for a midtable club in the epl? well you can judge that for yourself:

2019IgorMartinez.png

Which teams rep did you change and what too out of interest?

anyhow, I buy Jenssen for top clubs all the time, and his PA is not high. About good prem player level i'd say, but his stats are awesome and overule the pa. Infact i barely even consider pa since i can't see what it is anyway

oh, for the first year it wasn't me, it was SI reduced Aston Villa's rep by about 300-400. personally i'd reduce it further at the mo!:)

so "realistic" transfer targets, and i want to be frugal anyway, are a lot less abunant than in previous years. the really decent 2-3 game changers i'd used to have just laugh at me, i'm just scouting "selling" leagues in northern europe now, looking for gems.

yes, i don't spend a LOT of time worrying about PA, it's just that my "average" - and that \WILL affect the team - has gone down from 155 in FM12 to 140-145 now. basically, attrivutes included, my team WILL have less ability than last year, because that's the reality of the situation.

my mission for this year is keeping villa in the EPL and getting the wages down, and building something for the future. just like IRL, except the staying up bit;(

ok, just took a looksee at values in the premier league, seems there are two tiers, the good teams and the rest. my PAs stack up well (130-150 mostly) against all the lower mid-table sides, and are better than the real relegation bets.

CA MOST teams have a scale of roughly 120-140, with the top teams a little above.

good, my squad then should be able to compete and not go down.

Archived