Can we add view only Leagues?

I was thinking that there was an option that I was missing to see it. As Erimus said the option to add view only leagues would be nice. One can ask why do we want to add view only leagues once the game starts; the answer is the same reason we add at the beginning of a game.

Thanks for the replies though.

I don't understand why people want view only leagues. Load the league as playable, set it so that it does nothing in full detail. It's as fast as view only with no drawbacks.

The reason to add view only leagues is to see details of a league that you'll never want to play. It also enrich the transfer options, so to say that you can sell players easier.

But what do you mean when you say "set it so that it does nothing in full detail"? How can we set a league in full detail and it does nothing?

But what do you mean when you say "set it so that it does nothing in full detail"? How can we set a league in full detail and it does nothing?

You can adjust whether the game will calculate the result, allowing you to view the Report etc, or merely guess at a result based on rep and fitness. So you go to FM, Detail Level, then set it anywhere from full to none. None is, honestly, as fast as view only on anything but the very lowest specification systems.

Archived