4-1-2-3 formation tweaked Mr Hough best 3 strikers formation!!

LATEST UPDATE 13.3.3

- link at the end of OP -

BEFORE I START, ALL CREDIT BELONG TO MR HOUGH!!!

Hello guys, i thought i might share this with everyone. i have been a fan of Mr Hough tactic for the past few years, and he made such a great tactic with 4123 formation. And yeah, for FM 2013 he didn't make any tactic in this kind of formation. Been using his 1st patch tactic and was a superb tactic before updates ruined it all Lol

And even after the updates, i keep on playing (i manage Spurs since the beginning) and had a fair inconsistent results. Been using many tweaked version of Mr Hough FM13 tactic from his thread made by others.

So one day after another update (latest one), i told my self, let's try to make a tactic like Mr Hough 4123 from the past FM games. And i did quite a few tweaks to make it perform better in FM 2013 and to my surprise, i got VERY GOOD results (with my Spurs) at the beginning. Then i tweaked a little more according to what i saw throughout (90minutes) the matches and got BETTER results afterward.

I've done pretty well throughout few seasons with Spurs. And sometimes i beat people with score of 4-0, 5-0 or even 7-0 (against Barcelona at home 2nd round 2nd leg, where i lost the 1st leg 2-1 at nou camp). i've been winning EPL for the past 4 seasons and Champions League for the past 3 seasons. I asked my friends to try it, they have a dramatic improvement on their results.

But i still think that this tactic can be improved, so if anyone of you want to try, and make it better (especially defensively), PLEASE PLEASE DO AND SHARE!

I prefer LEFT FOOTY STRIKER ON THE LEFT SIDE, and RIGHT FOOTY STRIKER ON THE RIGHT SIDE so they can cross more and supply the ball into the box. (high crossing attribute is a bonus)

(sorry im not from an English speaking country)

i'll attach some screeshots from my save.

Season 2018/2019

THIS IS BEFORE I USE THE TACTIC

2lu3ou1.png

http://i49.tinypic.com/2lu3ou1.png

THEN HALF THROUGH THE SEASON

2iqllhi.png

http://i48.tinypic.com/2iqllhi.png

Season 2019/2020

1z5rxpy.png

http://i46.tinypic.com/1z5rxpy.png

2d6w45w.png

http://i48.tinypic.com/2d6w45w.png

nnwk9g.png

http://i49.tinypic.com/nnwk9g.png

Here's the TACTIC LINK:

http://www.mediafire.com/?0e4303srxdz5ccy

UPDATE ( 27.3.2013) NEW TACTIC LINK:

http://www.mediafire.com/?xxs4zw7g1v3bz8v

Latest patch 13.3.3 New tactic:

http://www.mediafire.com/?07b7o31kmtz2zsv

Give it a try and leave a comment and if anyone can make it better, do SHARE to me too!

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

haha no no, my nickname is Thaksin, everyone called me Thaksin since high school. I'm from Malaysia btw. I put my name since i have so many tactic in my folder that contain Mr Hough name (that have been tweaked by many from his forum) so that i wont got confused and make it easy to differentiate from other tactics. Let me know hot it going with the tactic haha :thup::thup:

Do you have any particular shouts set up for this tactic?

No i dont used any since its a classic tactic. i just put attacking movement as default focus on match training, and started with tactic for general training with very high intensity at the beginning of the season. I switch to balance and reduce it to high intensity after tactic is already fully fluid with my squad.

ın 2021 your score is normaly, you have a lot of regen..

whıt my tactıc ın 2014

9972049-9_0.jpg

yeah, maybe my Spurs is too strong right now, but before i started use this tactic, i got pretty **** result even with the same players i have Lol

btw, your screenshot look amazingggggggggggggg:applause::applause:

yeah, maybe my Spurs is too strong right now, but before i started use this tactic, i got pretty **** result even with the same players i have Lol

btw, your screenshot look amazingggggggggggggg:applause::applause:

thanks, ı thınk 2013 ıs good whıt wıngs....so your tactıc good but not enough..

Ok so end of the first season with Milan with this tactic, won the league , got k.o by United in the first k.o round of the CL(5-4 for them on agree gate), cant remember when i got k.o of the italian cup, but i remember i had a ******** of injuries at that point.

How the league stats looked at the end of the season:

24eazyu.jpg

This is the team that won me the league:

2ccuofo.jpg

Looking forward to see how it does in the second season, hoping to win the CL.

Ok so end of the first season with Milan with this tactic, won the league , got k.o by United in the first k.o round of the CL(5-4 for them on agree gate), cant remember when i got k.o of the italian cup, but i remember i had a ******** of injuries at that point.

How the league stats looked at the end of the season:

24eazyu.jpg

This is the team that won me the league:

2ccuofo.jpg

Looking forward to see how it does in the second season, hoping to win the CL.

Well done!:applause::applause:

i'll try to find a way how to improve the tactic especially defensively.

Looking forward to trying this as i love playing more than one striker and most i have downloaded only have one, also i have not found

one that works yet so will look forward to trying with Leicester and Arsenal

yeah, me too i love to play FM with this kind formation, with 3 strikers up front.

23lzdyp.png

http://i46.tinypic.com/23lzdyp.png

so some said i got all the high scoring results due to my reagen, so i tried to start play again with Spurs, i just bought Demba Ba and Baines in. At first it was a mix result due to the awkwardness of the tactic, but i think we need to really let our team master the tactic first (fully fluid) before we judge.

This is my 1st match of Europa League 2012/2013 :cool::cool: hoping u guys having the kind of similar results!

Just quick update as Arsenal ive played 5 spurs L 2-3, villa won 4-1, olympiakos won 2-0 newcastle lost 0-3 reading drew 1-1 not won away yet

Leicester i have done better played 8 , ipswich won 1-0, hull drew 1-1, watford won 2-1, spurs lost 3-5 aet, charlton won 3-0 ,

barnsley won 2-1, bolton won 1-0 and huddersfield won 2-0 so not getting as many goals as you are not sure why but not letting

many in either

Started using this tactic about 6/7 games into first season with Newcastle...started very well going on a 24 game unbeaten run in the league. Eventually finished 4th and won the FA Cup! Everything going great so far...

Second season...sold Cisse and Tiote for a combined 60 million. Brought in Chicarito...Moussa Sissoko...Rondon and Leandro Damiao...after 8 league games, 1 win. 8 points. I ****ing hate FM13.

Started using this tactic about 6/7 games into first season with Newcastle...started very well going on a 24 game unbeaten run in the league. Eventually finished 4th and won the FA Cup! Everything going great so far...

Second season...sold Cisse and Tiote for a combined 60 million. Brought in Chicarito...Moussa Sissoko...Rondon and Leandro Damiao...after 8 league games, 1 win. 8 points. I ****ing hate FM13.

haha i feel that man! because i think on FM 13, when you bring in so many new players, the tactic will become less fluid again like in the beginning of the first season, because new players never play with this kind of tactic. Usually i arrange as many friendly as i could ( 2 friendlies in a space of 3-4 days) against very small reputation club so that my team get used to the tactic, and winning as well (which is important i think)

ok i bet my teams not good enough thats why they not winning away lol . I've started a new game from pre season so i will see how i go with that. Also i am trying to make the tactic from classic to new one so you can use shouts but i am having trouble with the balance bit not sure if it should be fluid

ok i bet my teams not good enough thats why they not winning away lol . I've started a new game from pre season so i will see how i go with that. Also i am trying to make the tactic from classic to new one so you can use shouts but i am having trouble with the balance bit not sure if it should be fluid

Goodluck man! Let us know how its going :cool:

i am taking it that you have tried this tactic on the new patch i am not getting high scoreing games as you are but its great at home highest win was 5-1 just after i lost 2-0 to swindon in the cup also with arsenal i lost 4-0 away to stoke and 2-1 wba away but win home games also i am not able to convert the tactic as i have copied every detail but it doesnt have the same effect

i am taking it that you have tried this tactic on the new patch i am not getting high scoreing games as you are but its great at home highest win was 5-1 just after i lost 2-0 to swindon in the cup also with arsenal i lost 4-0 away to stoke and 2-1 wba away but win home games also i am not able to convert the tactic as i have copied every detail but it doesnt have the same effect

do you mind to share the tactic that you converted, maybe everyone can give it a try.

HI just letting you know i have tried converting but for some reason it dosnt work as well as the classic tactic i have copied every single setting from the classic but i even lose home games and let in lots of goals when it has been converted,I have also tried tinkering with the tactic when converted but still get the same results.

When i replay the game with the classic version with the same team i win the home game and i find this strange as i have copied everything. As much as i love this tactic it is not doing the same for me as you i am winning most of my home games but it is awful away i leek way to many goals so i will look to see if i can do anything with the tactic to help win away games but i never have much time to do this so it may take a while

Archived