The story of "3 stars" Tadic road to stardom!!

Before i started my life here, on SI forums, i was actively posting on steam community... and this is one thread im really proud of thats why i will repost it here as well... My ego came up with this idea, sorry :D

3 stars? Really? go home scout, you're drunk...

My scouts stumbled upon this boy who was bravely kicking ball on the green grasses of Serbia... Scout said that nothing great wont grow from him, although he is worthwile, and me being generous, i bought him and offered new life... can anyone tell me why only 3 stars? i'm manager of arsenal, yes, but still, i thought he should have bigger potential as for 15 yo

791A9DC6A601FACFB0687366377ECD577B3AFA06

Captain cake boy Dec 6, 2012 @ 1:44pm

Your scout is garbabge

That boys gonna be magnificent

HaapaE Dec 6, 2012 @ 2:53pm

Or your scout is right and kid's potential ability just ain't good enough. But awesome stats for 15 year old.

Azuires Dec 6, 2012 @ 4:03pm

Great stats ?????? where..? Yes, he can pass the ball and take a penalty but can he cross the ball? can he tackle ? can he mark a player ? NO!!!.. he is LWB and those talents suck for that TBH

{RG}Hashassin{aj} Dec 6, 2012 @ 6:13pm

yes, but he's not finished article... take a look at determination and work rate... he has around 3-4 years to develop, let the marking, crossing and tackling grow to at least 11 and u have a lb worth around 5-6 mln...

chinese mexican_ Dec 7, 2012 @ 4:58am

Low tackling and anticipation = bad fullback.

{RG}Hashassin{aj} Dec 7, 2012 @ 8:28am

just wait and i will make him best full back since emile heskey!

Rioankh Dec 7, 2012 @ 8:41am

Ok His Stats Are Not So Left Back .. Holy Crap .. Retrain Him As A Left Midfield ... WIll Work Better

{RG}Hashassin{aj} Dec 7, 2012 @ 10:45pm

ok, here's him six months later, couldnt resist and played him in two matches, became youngest ever arsenal player to play in league. His now most famous person ever to come from his village and his parents got donkey as a reward. Notice how much happier he is :)

F5F040EBEDF3728C30FC35D07BAA77815B17BE3C

{RG}Hashassin{aj} Dec 11, 2012 @ 5:55am

I've sent the lad on loan to West Ham (Championship), so i can still keep me eye on him, london is full of temptation, girls would do anything to bag herself a footballer, especially young, shy Serbian with bright future... He's doing well there and hopefully he keeps up the good work

9553A5A034E0F8555C16F92E294CCB44ADF6496F

{RG}Hashassin{aj} Dec 11, 2012 @ 1:20pm

end of february, 2nd young player of the month award in a row in championship... His parents were advised by serbian goverment to increase their "productivity"...

I Cry When iWee Dec 11, 2012 @ 1:32pm

As stated above his pretty low on some essential stats for a fullback, but has all the hard stats that benefit a fullback(if that makes any sense)

But scouts has their personal opinion and lack potential seeking, even if they 20CA 20PA.

But yeah, probably fire your scout, if he continues with this "current form" of his :p

{RG}Hashassin{aj} Dec 11, 2012 @ 3:19pm

"Same sh*t different month" summed Tadic after scooping 3rd young player of the month in a row...

Originally posted by Hashassin:

His parents were advised by serbian goverment to increase their "productivity"...

Goverment cancelled they request when they found out that while Tadic himself is blonde, his mum is ginger and dad is brunette, and young player should be glad he isnt a dog, cause it was hell of a party...

{RG}Hashassin{aj} Dec 12, 2012 @ 6:14pm

After a succesfull loan to West Ham, i was so pleased with him that i sold my main left back for 35 mln to madrid, moved my 20yo backup as main and will give this lad a chance occasionally in first team.

F5F040EBEDF3728C30FC35D07BAA77815B17BE3C

Greg Dec 13, 2012 @ 1:03pm

Just retrain him to left mid, he's a pretty poor LB even at that age, you're just wasting his potential by forcing him to play there.

Tackling, Marking, Bravery, Positioning and Anticipation are all much lower than they should be for a top LB/LWB.

I would have just worked on his dribbling and crossing and moved him up to LM.

{RG}Hashassin{aj} Dec 18, 2012 @ 8:25am

for all those concerned whats happening with young LEFT-BACK ( :D ) prodigy, i'm happy to announce he's getting there ladies and gentleman...

D5D47A786F54596E7BB0ECD502D7257B4F91CDD1

He played in 27 games last season with avg rate of 7.20, so i'm cool with that... Thankfully he keeps d*ck in his pants, and he's not screwing around, just focusing on his football, just like his idol Ashley Cole... or maybe i got this comparison wrong... Nevertheless i'm proud of the boy, just like his country... there are talks with serbian goverment to make bank holiday day on the day of his birth, which is enthusiastically supported by the society, although it's not sure whether its because they appreciate young player or just because any reason to have a day off is a good reason

and i won't retrain him for left midfield because a)i'm stubborn, b) i play with attacking midfielders (wingers) and his dribbling and crossing is putting me off c)i already have two young brilliant left wingers

{RG}Hashassin{aj} Dec 30, 2012 @ 7:20pm

Originally posted by Azuires:

Great stats ?????? where..? Yes, he can pass the ball and take a penalty but can he cross the ball? can he tackle ? can he mark a player ? NO!!!.. he is LWB and those talents suck for that TBH

Originally posted by chinese mexican_:

Low tackling and anticipation = bad fullback.

Originally posted by Rioankh:

Ok His Stats Are Not So Left Back .. Holy Crap .. Retrain Him As A Left Midfield ... WIll Work Better

Originally posted by Greg:

Just retrain him to left mid, he's a pretty poor LB even at that age, you're just wasting his potential by forcing him to play there.

Tackling, Marking, Bravery, Positioning and Anticipation are all much lower than they should be for a top LB/LWB.

I would have just worked on his dribbling and crossing and moved him up to LM.

so for all of you guys i dedicate this screen:

528C83BFAECB2D2C21F4E0A0EBE6105E2398D708

:D

"I'm very proud that i managed to fulfill expectations that were on me, and i would love to continue to develop under the wing of best manager in the world bar none. I would like to use this opportunity to thank him for his trust, especially when he assigned to me one of the most famous numbers of all... 23... Micheal Jordan number... i will work hard to get triple double in the season!"

His parents are very proud, and are happy living in the uk, although they still dont understand why the hell there are two taps for water in the bathroom...

thats him now:

F75EA6B2EAFF2EF027C668AD004EAA96C44A4E93

{RG}Hashassin{aj} 14 hours ago

i cant think of anything i can say right now... tears of joy for me, that is all...

73EAE4C325AFFEC1D0B48979ACC75E9F9306051B

MWAHAHAHAHA!

Your scout was rubbish.

At 15, with the stats in the first picture, and a determination of 18, he clearly had the building blocks of a good first team premiership fullback. I wouldn't have picked him to end up as good as he did based on the initial scout rec but then again, I wouldn't have a crap scout.

Use that last half-star of CA by focusing on his positioning.

like someone else said, theres almost no chance the scout was wrong, given the screenshots you are dominating the league hardcore, so your left back was probably world class when he was scouted, when you sell the worldclass player, the 3 star guy will become a 5 star player~

hes not that impressive from the stats alone though

given how you play him, he has bad marking, bad tackling, bad crossing..

everything i look for in a left back :D

like someone else said, theres almost no chance the scout was wrong, given the screenshots you are dominating the league hardcore, so your left back was probably world class when he was scouted, when you sell the worldclass player, the 3 star guy will become a 5 star player~

no, i didnt sell no one untill he came back from west ham loan... but i wont just stand stubbornly by my view, i may be wrong of course with those stars :D

hes not that impressive from the stats alone though

given how you play him, he has bad marking, bad tackling, bad crossing..

everything i look for in a left back :D

r u sure u checked last screen? :p

only thing that may count against him is low bravery imo, thats all...

how can you say that is "bad tackling, bad marking"!!?? for a 21 yo leftback?! really... and crossing is not great but decent as for the leftback (attributes block this, in a year he won EGB - 30 apps 8.00 rating, 14 assists...)

i wonder what criterium you have, if he's too poor to play for you...

"inbetween milking cows and hiding from his drunk father"

There may not be many Serbs on these pages but comments like these shouldn't be welcome here.

yes, you are right, i didnt realize in the beginning that it does sound a bit racist, i'm sorry to all serbians, i didnt mean to offend them in any way!!! i'm polish and trust me, i would say the same if he was polish... i

Cant really see why your so proud of this thread

well, i'm not sure that you noticed but there are screens of player that i found as 15 yo, bought him, raised him, and as 21 yo he became EGB playing as left-back... small detail, u might've missed it, but for me that is a reason to be proud of...

well, i'm not sure that you noticed but there are screens of player that i found as 15 yo, bought him, raised him, and as 21 yo he became EGB playing as left-back... small detail, u might've missed it, but for me that is a reason to be proud of...

To be fair the actual feat would have been NOT managing to turn such a prospect into a worldclass player.

A 15yo with attributes good enough be a regular starter in a second-tier European league is just bound to succeed, under FM's current development system.

Also, 3* PA when you're a Top Club is as good as it gets (hence the 4* and 4.5* he gets now).

Star ratings are relative...

"inbetween milking cows and hiding from his drunk father"

There may not be many Serbs on these pages but comments like these shouldn't be welcome here.

I am Serbian born and Bred and I find it amusing, not just stereotypical of Serbians but allot of Eastern Europeans in General

Shouldn't this be in some kind of story(/misguided boasting) thread? Not really general discussion in my opinion.

I know I'm a grump but...

I understand you wanted greater audience, but that is irrelevant if it shouldnt be in this thread.

There is a stories thread on SI forum, but if a mod hasn't moved it yet then maybe there is a reason it has a right to be here.

The stickler in me is hoping it is just because they haven't seen it yet.

I am Serbian born and Bred and I find it amusing, not just stereotypical of Serbians but allot of Eastern Europeans in General

exactly what i meant, thank you :) nationality is random

and this was a story, and basically still is, because he won EPG couple days ago, and i was doing it on steam community, but wanted greater audience :D i wont be posting stuff about him very often, every 6 month in game maybe, or in case of some landmark, just to check his progress, because lets not forget that after all football is centre of attention here :)

Archived