The Better Half's ** Split 451**

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply
^Where do you get the backgrounds mate?

The background in this shot was taken by me and then added to the game but there are two packs I can recommend. MinneapolisJon's pack has most of the grounds and then for the Steklo v1.2 skin (which I am using) the FMC Superpack will insert smaller pictures of the stadiums onto the stadium and news screens.

FMC Superpack is on this site and the MinneapolisJon's pack may need a google. If you want any backgrounds added for lower leagues then let me know via PM.

The normal tactic is Classic version, and the Mirror version is the "new" with roles etc.

Why is this ?

Because " Normal" here refers to the first version being uploaded. The ones using the Tactic Creator was added later on. Both tactics comes with mirrored versions of the formation

So where do i find the mirrored version of the "normal" version ? Pressing the bolded Download text, only gives me a single rar file, with 1 normal .tac file. No mirror tactic there.

Under that, i see the FMC, and FMC Mirror..

Can you point me in a direction ?

Thanks in advance

Weird as it has been there before. I have re-uploaded the mirrored versions now though ( use the same link)

I'm going to give this a go in my Man United save, as I'm sick to death of conceding from crosses with a standard 442.

It would be rewally good for them. Have this is mind though for the best results when using Rooney AND RVP

FORWARD

In his settings, he will act like a Advanced FC. If he likes to move into channels and play one-twos, then the latter will bring one more dimension to the flow. When playing with underdogs and are more likely to launch quick counter attacks, an quick goalscorer is best used but when playing middle teams and top teams, then a more complete player that likes to link up with play is better used..

PPMs: Comes deep to get ball, Plays one-twos, Moves into channels

AMC

This is your second striker and he should be up there with the FC in box when seing fit. Here, we are talking about a AMC/FC, why not a retrained supporting striker. Its important that he does not like to come deep and dictate the tempo etc. Best used is a player like Gerrard, Lampard in their glory days. A more complete player that is ironed willed and really wants to win. If having a player like Aguero, Rooney, Tevez, they are perfect IF YOU UNLEARN their comes deep to get the ball ppm

PPMS: Try killer balls, gets forward, arrives late in area, runs through center with the ball

AML

You can use both inside Forwards and wingers out wide. The main tning here is that his ppms actually matches his preferences so if using an inside forward that likes to cut inside, the make sure he has good agility, dribbling, acceleration and finishing. If he likes to run down the left flank, then make sure he has good crossing

PPMs

Inside Forward: Cut inside, Gets into the area, places shots

Winger with good dribbling: Runs down the left flank, hugs touchline

Winger with lesser dribbling but with pace and acceleration: Knock ball past opponent

It would be rewally good for them. Have this is mind though for the best results when using Rooney AND RVP

FORWARD

In his settings, he will act like a Advanced FC. If he likes to move into channels and play one-twos, then the latter will bring one more dimension to the flow. When playing with underdogs and are more likely to launch quick counter attacks, an quick goalscorer is best used but when playing middle teams and top teams, then a more complete player that likes to link up with play is better used..

PPMs: Comes deep to get ball, Plays one-twos, Moves into channels

AMC

This is your second striker and he should be up there with the FC in box when seing fit. Here, we are talking about a AMC/FC, why not a retrained supporting striker. Its important that he does not like to come deep and dictate the tempo etc. Best used is a player like Gerrard, Lampard in their glory days. A more complete player that is ironed willed and really wants to win. If having a player like Aguero, Rooney, Tevez, they are perfect IF YOU UNLEARN their comes deep to get the ball ppm

PPMS: Try killer balls, gets forward, arrives late in area, runs through center with the ball

AML

You can use both inside Forwards and wingers out wide. The main tning here is that his ppms actually matches his preferences so if using an inside forward that likes to cut inside, the make sure he has good agility, dribbling, acceleration and finishing. If he likes to run down the left flank, then make sure he has good crossing

PPMs

Inside Forward: Cut inside, Gets into the area, places shots

Winger with good dribbling: Runs down the left flank, hugs touchline

Winger with lesser dribbling but with pace and acceleration: Knock ball past opponent

I'll give it a go. Looks almost too good to be true :D

I'll give it a go. Looks almost too good to be true :D

Not really. Those getting results with this approach are those that pay attention to the coaching of the players so one has to put in the effort in man management. In the end, its not the tactic that wins you the titles, its you as a manager/coach/leader.

Just a few Q's:

• Who would your ideal player be for the DMC position?

• Is this set up to make the most of attacking corners?

• Do you notice the opposition scoring alot from crosses?

Thanks...

- Phil Jones ( new player: Sissoko, Tolouse)

- Feel free to chnage it as I dont know your best header etc

- Not really although it will happen will any tactic more frequent than one would like to

- Phil Jones ( new player: Sissoko, Tolouse)

- Feel free to chnage it as I dont know your best header etc

- Not really although it will happen will any tactic more frequent than one would like to

Cheers for the feedback, I shall test it tomorrow...

Good Luck.

One more hint. Use/Try Valencia as MR ! I say this because most people tend to neglect him

Tested this for 8 games now, including tough away games at City, Liverpool and Chelsea. Won all all 8. Superb so far.

Valencia on MR is superb, settings are perfect for him hugging the touch line with his pace.

For the AML position, do you prefer a left footed winger, like a Bale? Or a creative winger, like a Nasri?

Tested this for 8 games now, including tough away games at City, Liverpool and Chelsea. Won all all 8. Superb so far.

Valencia on MR is superb, settings are perfect for him hugging the touch line with his pace.

For the AML position, do you prefer a left footed winger, like a Bale? Or a creative winger, like a Nasri?

TBH has said either.

TBH has said either.

Indeed. In the end, its about using as good players as possible and getting the most out of them along with having a balanced team. So if having really good headers, then I would probably try to get a AML that is good in crossing, left footed etc. If having "smaller" players, then perhaps its better to use someone like Ronaldo that can both cut inside AND head the ball.

I've tried a few tactics from downloads, and made a few of my own, but my personal opinion is that this tactic is the best I've played with for FM13.

Everything about it just works, I've made a few tweeks to the corners (attacking and defending) but that's all, and I've not lost a single game with it yet.

Brilliant work.

This is the best tactic in terms of attacking play and being rock solid in defense. All I can say is it's the PERFECT tactic for FM 2013. I've had my doubts about playing the game but ever since I implemented the tactic, I started to enjoy it more. Sure, there will be those odd defeats or times where you lose because it's just not your day but overall, it's brilliant.

I'd like to thank the TBH for creating this beast of a tactic and making me enjoy the game as well. I'd love to help anyone here if they're having trouble with it because honestly, if it's not working, it could be your man management skills or simply morale. I'll post my achievements soon.

Oh yeah, just got the game updated to the latest 13.2.3. Judging by the ME fixes, I doubt it would affect much of the tactic, heck, it could be better for all we know.

Thanks again TBH!

Anyone ?

Apart from a human misstake ( the DMC should be mixed in runs from deep in the TC versions), they should be exactly the same. The game cant tell the difference between a version made in classic mode and one in the TC. Under the cosmetic hood, its all the same zeroes and ones, the same settings.

With this said, It does not matter what you use.

Right, so my first season with Arsenal and FM2013, I've won everything except the FA Cup with the original squad minus Monreal. Had a mid-season blip but it was only a few games. Had the best defense in the league with 21 goals conceded if I remembered correctly. IMMENSE! The CL final, we went 2 goals down but fought back with 3 after HT against Chelsea of all teams.

Season 2 now and with the new patch, so far so good but I'm gonna give it till January to draw any conclusions on the patch.

Archived