Your current FM play time.

600 hours???

25 days of play??

Just tell me this hasn't distracted you from the cure for cancer :p

I would honestly hate to think how many hours of football manager I have wasted, *cough* played in my lifetime. All computer games for that matter.

~100

I play a full season with every patch, and then stop playing it right afterwards, and go back to FM12.

Why? Because FM13 is awful. But every patch I have hopes that it'll stop being the worst game I've bought since FFXIII-2.

For anyone with extremely huge figures, I'd suspect a vast amount of it would be idle-ing ... a lot of fm'ers just keep their games on and in the background while doing other things or when out and about/sleeping..

So really, the figures don't mean too much, but nevertheless, it's interesting to see :)

Incidentally, 288 for me.. haven't got past season 2 in any of my real saves yet :)

For the whole of FM12 Steam said I played about 30 hours. I guess it only counts when you have Steam online? I usually play in offline mode, so only have a hopelessly inaccurate figure.

oh, always thought it updated when you got yourself online eventually :/

Fm12 saw me well past the 1000 hours.

(CSS is currently saying 2355 hours :D )

The great thing about Steam (and I do love Steam) is that, for the geeks, like me, there is a lot of cool info on your game.

So, I'm interested in getting an overview of how many hours we've all put in to the new game, according to Steam, and how many achievements everyone has unlocked?

My current "playing time" is 538 hours, and the last achievement I unlocked was Surviving a Takeover. I have unlocked 40 of the possible 107.

How are you guys doing?

There you go mucker! Apologies for reposting the same thread! Didn't spot this!

My current "playing time" is 538 hours, and the last achievement I unlocked was Surviving a Takeover. I have unlocked 40 of the possible 107.

How are you guys doing? I take the it the "You have won a domestic league" bug will be fixed soon? My brother in law thinks I'm hopeless at this game haha.

oh, always thought it updated when you got yourself online eventually :/

Fm12 saw me well past the 1000 hours.

(CSS is currently saying 2355 hours :D )

2355 hours on Counter Strike? You need help :D

Garry's Mod is the only game which is even close to breaking the hours I've ploughed into FM11 and FM12, and even it's a good day or so behind!

Lol 2355 hours on Counter Strike ... and I was about to say how insane that was ... until I checked my own FM2012 total ....

52 achievements of 91 and a 2507 hours on the clock ....

My excuse is that I work from home, in digital publishing ... and I have FM on in the background most of the day!

2355 hours on Counter Strike? You need help :D

Garry's Mod is the only game which is even close to breaking the hours I've ploughed into FM11 and FM12, and even it's a good day or so behind!

In my defence, I've been playing since day one of release and I used to play in a pro team.

Archived