Forbsie FM13 Database

• Replies 154
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a heads up. probably already have thm!

LEEDS

Ins: Michael Tonge [undisclosed from Stoke], Ross Barkley [loan from Everton], Steve Morison [swap with Norwich], Stephen Warnock [undisclosed from Aston Villa], Mouhamadou Habib Habibou [loan from SV Zulte Waregem]

Outs: Patrick Kisnorbo [loan to Ipswich], Andy Gray [free to Bradford], Paul Connolly [loan to Preston], Charlie Taylor [loan to Inverness], Danny Pugh [loan to Sheff Wed], Ramon Nunez [released], Paul Rachubka [loan to Accrington], Luciano Becchio [swap with Norwich]

Hi Forbsie,

For some weird reason Sendspace is displaying an error message when I click to download saying that the archive is either in an unknown format or damaged. Any chance of an alternative download link please or a re-upload?

Cheers

Hi guys,

Please help explaining how the installation works..

I have downloaded forbesfm13.rar file, I have then extracted it into the C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\Editor Data like it has been mentioned above...

What am i doing wrong? When I open a new game nothing has occured?

Please help...

Hi guys,

Please help explaining how the installation works..

I have downloaded forbesfm13.rar file, I have then extracted it into the C:\Users\USERNAME\Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\Editor Data like it has been mentioned above...

What am i doing wrong? When I open a new game nothing has occured?

Please help...

When you load the new game were the database choice is there is a tick box there you need to tick which enables edited data

Thanks for answering so fast..

That is also what I normally do (I just bought FM2013 today) in my FM games, just change the database in the new game option...

But it doesnt come up now? I have extracted the file and everything so I really dont understand?

Any suggestions, or does anyone have a complete dummy guide?

Archived