Please help me... need to stop goals from crossing

Can somebody give me some real advice as to how to stop opponents running down the flanks crossing into my six yard box and scoring? I think I must be conceding at least 70% of goals this way.

I have tried everything I am sure. It is really trying my patience now!! I have coached for over 20 years - 4 of them professionally and i cannot figure this out.

Can somebody give me some real advice as to how to stop opponents running down the flanks crossing into my six yard box and scoring? I think I must be conceding at least 70% of goals this way.

I have tried everything I am sure. It is really trying my patience now!! I have coached for over 20 years - 4 of them professionally and i cannot figure this out.

Theres already a thread on this just below this one;

Anybody else experiencing hopelessly overpowered crosses?

So either use that thread please or re-post and give details on your own set up so someone can actually try and help you. Follow the guidlines from this thread;

Asking For Help - PLEASE READ THIS

Its no use anyone trying to give you an answer without details because someone could say to you, get your wingers to mark the wide players and you could reply with something like 'Don't use them'. So it takes all the unknown away and someone is able to offer you proper advice rather than just guessing :)

Archived