Sports Interactive Community
Rigga89

Editor Problem?

Following the latest Editor update I'm unable to get the editor working. It opens fine and loads the database seeming without a problem, but I never get the boxes allowing you to begin querying the database.

See in the photo below I have people selected on the left, but no data entry field on the right.

ScreenShot2013-01-09at134609_zps4f4721d2.png

I have deleted the Editors local content, downloaded and installed the Editor again but still the same. This wasn't a problem I had encountered pre-update. I had been using Steam in offline mode for some time so unsure how long ago this update actually got released.

As you can see I'm on a Mac.

Has anyone got a solution?

happened to me so i downloaded it and then opened it from the steam file ? My computer / C drive / Program files / Steam / Steam Apps / Common / Football Manager editor 2013 / Then open it in there ... It worked for me

Just deleted again and tried that but no difference whether I open manually or via Steam. This is really frustrating me now!

Try changing the language, and changing it back again to your own language. Is a problem which commonly occurs when a hot-patch has been issued.

done everything. Deleted, reinstalled, changed language etc but still nothing. A month now without Editor, will give it until the January transfer update and if it not fixed then I will just sell the game.

I have exactly the same problem i have tried the above possible fixes but nothing. Is there anything else which could fix it?

Delete EVERYTHING in the "Editor 2013" folder found under "C:\Documents and Settings\{NAME}\Application Data\Sports Interactive\Editor 2013" AFTER uninstalling the editor. Then reinstall it.