A multiple manager story.

joseph777

This will be an developing story about 4 managers, all wanting to master the Premier League and beyond. The clubs involved will be Chelsea, Man Utd, Tottenham & Man City. The thread will have stories from everything from matches to conquests to screenshots. The season starts in 2013/2014. There isn´t a better way of starting than to say how the squads have been built for the new season to come.

Players in:

Chelsea

http://img255.imageshack.us/img255/6789/namnlsxl.png

When you are playing with 4 teams, as I often do the game needs some work to be done with. Training regimes are not something that I look for, just use default.

Tactical philosophy is the same for all teams: Style: Balanced, Stategy: Attacking, Passing style: More direct, Creative Freedom: Default, Closing down: Press more, Tackling & Crossing & Roaming: Default, Marking: Man marking. For specific instructions it´s the same for all teams as well. For obvious reasons, matches are played at the highest speed with only commentary.

Tottenham went into this tie looking for some answers. We took a narrow win where Jelavic looked good but on the other hand van Wolfswinkel seemed nervous from the beginning to the end. In the end Dembélé was awarded the man of the match. I´ve also had some struggles with Dempsey as he is transfer listed by own request but I do want him to stay and will give him a lot of chances in the matches to come to convince him of that.

spursquali.png"]spursquali.png[/url]

Finally all the squads are determined. Only difference to the past is that i have transferlisted both K.Toure and Javi Garcia at City as they didn´t make the squad eligeble for Premier League competition. No one wanted to buy either player though which made me forced to place them in the reserves.

Update: I got a bid from Lille for K.Toure, 3.4M€ and I took it as he doesn´t feature at all in my plans for the season, plus that he doesn´t seem to get any better. His brother though, Yaya is one of my big hopes for the new season to come.

Tottenham are currently playing their return leg in the Euro Cup. I´ve picked Sandro as vice-captain of the team for the season and during the first half he has capped a beautiful performance so far. In the end it went great, the whole feeling of having an unfit squad in terms of not having yet played any matches was gone away. Van Wolfswinkel had a great performance, captivating it with a hattrick, but let´s be honest, it was a poor side Tottenham were facing.

spursreturn.png"]spursreturn.png[/url]

As City won the league last year they go into the english community shield as finalist, against Fa Cup winners Man Utd. Both squads are injury free, except for City having Kaka out for a couple of months. Joe Hart has had a marvellous first half.

manchesterderby.png"]manchesterderby.png[/url]

It then became a thriller.

thrillerq.png"]thrillerq.png[/url]

Archived