Jack Harper - Real Madrid (Scotland next star?)

ramie

I came across this guy by chance, at first I thought Real brought him from someone, checked his history and he was part of there youth team. Did a google search and this is what I found.

mrz0hs.jpg

25qww0l.png

‘Who is Jack Harper?’ you would be forgiven for asking and it is difficult to provide a conclusive answer as his club have been extremely diligent in dealing with the 16 year olds exposure.

Like any young player it would be unfair to label Harper as ‘Madrid and Scotland’s next big thing’ but you can’t help think he might just be.

Born in Fuengirola, Malaga, Jack has grown up in the Costa Del Sol under Glaswegian parents. He started his career with local club Los Boliches before moving to the Madrid Academy in 2009. Harper is very much an unknown quantity in Spain and Scotland despite his call-up to the latter’s under 15 side in April 2010.

Playing in an attacking midfield role, Harper is a classic ‘number 10’ blessed with the ability to create as well as score goals from deep – something which he does consistently for his under 16 team. The inevitable comparisons with Iniesta and Mata are understandable but Harper’s size and strength make him more comparable to former Madrid great Zinedine Zidane rather than his Spanish compatriots.

Therefore, Scotland must consider themselves fortunate with exciting times ahead for them as James Forrest, Islam Feruz, Scott Allan and Harper himself all emerge with the intention of leading the country in to a more successful era.

In Jack Harper, Madrid may have their first Scottish international representing the side and one of real quality too. Only time will tell how the 16 year old develops but the signs of a great player are definitely there.

Remember the name…Jack Harper

Source: www.insidespanishfootball.com/stars-of-the-future-jack-harper/

In FM terms he is not very special :

but its quite a story

Archived