Editing international cricket captain

Cottager

I got a mod's permission before I opened this thread, as I did realise that it's quite clearly not FM related. but you lot know an awful lot about editors, and maybe one of you might be willing to take on a quick challenge in helping me to create an editor. there currently isn't an editor available for the ICC series, so any editor that we did put together would be very well received.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello editor's hideout. I've spent the last few days learning things through artmoney on how to edit the game. I think I've pretty much learnt everything. the following are on icc2006, but I'm assured that the same editing techniques would work on all versions of icc:

khaju5.jpg

mmjq0.jpg

I can edit the following:

batting abilities

bowling abilities

names

ages

nationalities

injuries

contracts

salaries

batting preferences

bowling style

player classifications (all rounder, opener)

wicket keeper ability

bowling and batting analysis' in the form section

all batting and bowling statistics in all forms of the game (career, current and last year)

I think that's it, but there's probably other things I'm forgetting to say.

anyway, that's not to gloat of course. what I would like is to make an editor that both makes this easier for me to do, but also makes the entire icc community able to access these techniques more easily. note, this would be an editor that is for editing the game whilst you play it I think, not editing it pre-game or save-game.

BUT I have no experience making programmes, or doing anything of the sort. which is why I come to you lot, some of whom do have experience in making programmes. is there anybody that fancies a bit of a project, in collaboration with me, to make an editor for icc?

cheers

Nick

Archived