Sports Interactive Community
Marconni1985

[FM13] [RELEASED] Alavanja 13 Pro + FCK Skin

And this one is for FC Copenhagen fans. It's larger size skin because there are about 30 backgrounds in backgrounds folder for everybody who likes FCK.

fck1.png

fck2.png

fck3.png

>> Download FCK Skin <<

------------------------------------

Background Packs

Download this client object browser.xml file for showing pictures from background packs, extract it to

Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins\alavanja 13 pro(or fck)\panels then reload the skin, and will be like this:

back1.png

back2.png

I expect your feedback, cheers m8s and Happy New Year.

3.png

8.png

May i only ask which files should i move from your previous skin folder into the new one if i want keep the filter colour like it is in second screenshot?

Oh, i forgot the feedback: this version is much better than the previous one, the only thing is that blue filter: maybe it is only me, but i think a black one or a darker blue could be more adapt. :)

May i only ask which files should i move from your previous skin folder into the new one if i want keep the filter colour like it is in second screenshot?

Go into Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins\alavanja 13 pro\graphics\boxes\titled and delete match folder, then reload the skin. Thanks, I'm glad that you like it. :)

Go into Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins\alavanja 13 pro\graphics\boxes\titled and delete match folder, then reload the skin. Thanks, I'm glad that you like it. :)

Thank you!

This skin is based on Amazing version, with new design, etc.

5.png

This is a great skin. Really like it in game.

However, one question. In the screenshot above, is it easy to swap the nickname field (under the logo) with the division field and vice versa? As the team I'm managing at the minute don't have a nickname. (I don't know how to do this myself)

Thank you in advance.

Oh, i forgot the feedback: this version is much better than the previous one, the only thing is that blue filter: maybe it is only me, but i think a black one or a darker blue could be more adapt. :)

After trying and playing a little, im changing my feedback, there is no problem at all with the blue filter. Simply im using custom backgrounds; using the client object browser.xml modified you cant change the transparency choosing between 20% 60% etc, and this combined with some lower league backgrounds (lot of sky in those!) bring to a brighter screen.

I have changed manually the overlay value to 80 in client object browser.xml, and no more "too much brightness". There is a little problem with some blue icons in team information screen (the star for reputation, the flag for year founded, undersoil heating etc) that are almost invisibile, so i changed their colours and now i have this:

dddhs.png

and i like that very much.. thanks again!

Thank you ! I'm using 1920*1080 16,4' screen and the texts are awfully small, if this skin can solve my problem I'm going to replace steklo with this :)

And I will request one thing, could you add this feature to your skin? http://forum.fm-view.net/topic/15589-fm13-full-skin-with-instant-result-button/

You're welcome. About instant result button, I found this add-on, maybe it works with this skin, download it here http://www.mediafire.com/?mni989en4s6xb8b and extract it to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins\alavanja 13 pro then reload the skin.

Nice skin but likewise do not like the blue filter and especially not the pink banner !

Thanks. Where have you found the pink banner? And what blue filter concretely?

However, one question. In the screenshot above, is it easy to swap the nickname field (under the logo) with the division field and vice versa? As the team I'm managing at the minute don't have a nickname. (I don't know how to do this myself)

Thank you in advance.

I'll try to do that.

After trying and playing a little, im changing my feedback, there is no problem at all with the blue filter. Simply im using custom backgrounds; using the client object browser.xml modified you cant change the transparency choosing between 20% 60% etc, and this combined with some lower league backgrounds (lot of sky in those!) bring to a brighter screen.

I have changed manually the overlay value to 80 in client object browser.xml, and no more "too much brightness". There is a little problem with some blue icons in team information screen (the star for reputation, the flag for year founded, undersoil heating etc) that are almost invisibile, so i changed their colours and now i have this:

dddhs.png

and i like that very much.. thanks again!

You did well ;) Btw you're welcome.

Sorry if i am here, bothering you once more :D. I was using your skin and making experiment and changes before while my team was in off season but now, playing games, i found another little thing that i would like to change. I tried but i was not able to find what needs to be changed.

I find a little difficult to read the player rating during the match, like i outlined here.

fffr.png

What colour and in which xml file should i change?

Is there a way to insert a stadium picture after your club builds a new stadium instead of it just showing black seats on the club overview?

Thank you in advance.

I did it, download this http://www.mediafire.com/?9zpqfear4qc6qej and extract it to Documents\Sports Interactive\Football Manager 2013\skins\alavanja 13 pro\panels then reload the skin, and it will be like this:

club-overview-panel.png

Sorry if i am here, bothering you once more :D. I was using your skin and making experiment and changes before while my team was in off season but now, playing games, i found another little thing that i would like to change. I tried but i was not able to find what needs to be changed.

I find a little difficult to read the player rating during the match, like i outlined here.

fffr.png

What colour and in which xml file should i change?

I can't remember now in which xml you can change it, in some of match panels I think. Btw what a great ratings :D

Is there a way to insert a stadium picture after your club builds a new stadium instead of it just showing black seats on the club overview?

You must ask that in ''stadium superpack'' thread.

I can't remember now in which xml you can change it, in some of match panels I think. Btw what a great ratings :D

Thanks anyway, maybe i will try looking for it.. or maybe not. And the ratings, that was a friendly against blackpool while my team is a leve 7 one :D.