Changing title bar colors?

arthmael

It's an issue with the colours assigned to that club in the editor.

You'll need to download this file which now contains a fix for this issue, as well as many other similar ones. You'll need to start a new game, however, and the file needs to be extracted to Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2013/editor data. The last folder may been need to be created.

If you want, I've also uploaded all the Croatian kits produced so far in the SS style. This file can be added to a save-game at any time and needs to be extracted to anywhere within Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2013/graphics.

Thank you for your replies.

Filmriss how do I edit the colors with FMRTE? I have downloaded it and have paid the lisence.

Load your game in FM, start FMRTE > Load Game > Find the club you want to change the color (if it´s your own club try the Favorites menu) > go to the tab called "Kits and Colours" > change the colors you want to change and don´t forget to save!

For the titlebar colors you need to change the "Home Kit - Text" value. But check the other values too.

You should see the changes right away (or after you click a bit around or continue the game) .

If you have problems with FMRTE, check their forum!

The changes will only be for your current savegame - if you start a new game all color changes done previous with FMRTE will be gone. So you should try the other files mentioned in the thread or edit the color values in the official editor before starting a new game.

• 4 weeks later...

Yes, you need the licensed version of FMRTE (License=5€). The only other way i know is to edit the team colors in the official editor BEFORE you start a new game. There are some files out which correct many color errors too (see links in the first answers), but you need to start a new game for the changes.

• 7 years later...