Feature: Temporarily disable player search filters

I don't believe there's presently any option to do this.

When playing on a slow PC (or indeed any PC if you have a lot of players active), it's a real pain in the neck when you want to tweak your Player Search filters. I tend to keep all the filters I use in the list, and just enable/disable as necessary.

Problem is, if I'm presently searching for players with over 3* CA and over 4* PA, but I want to now look for players in my present league under 24 with expiring contracts, I have to make 5 clicks to do that. And after every single click, there's a huge delay as the game recalculates which players that filter applies to. Problem is, I couldn't care less about the results from the 1st to the 4th click, it's just wasting time.

Couldn't there be a tick box above unrealistic transfers that just disables the filters? That way, we could disable the filters, make all the changes we want without a long delay after each change, and then activate them when everything's setup.

I know I could probably use the saved filters to improve this a bit, but firstly I find it a bit cumbersome, and secondly there will still be occasions when I want to change multiple filters simultaneously. Anyway, just a thought.

Can't you just save your filters? - Instead of having one with tons of conditions that you toggle all the time?

Then you just switch between the saved filters when you need to, and you don't get the huge delays as it recalculates the list with every click.

Archived