The joy is back!

kovac7777, I generally just followed the assmans advice. I didnt find team talks have much effect tbh.

About the sendings off, modern warfare is set to more aggressive tackling. However, I got a player sent off in the very first game after I put it down to default.... but thats just one of those odd things that FM does to mess with you.

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had 3 sending offs in my first 3 games with this tactic, seems to have calmed down now though. Played 27 games with Everton and i'm in 5th place. If you need a striker for the right side (target man) i got Guillaume Hoarau on loan from PSG for the season. He's played 25 and scored 18 so far.

in FM12 there was a team talk guide by someone which worked really well does anyone know where i can find it and if it's as effective in FM13?

Using the Modern Warfare tactic, is anyone else having trouble with sendings offs?

i've played 3 league games with it, first game Fellaini red card, second game Jagielka red card, 3rd game Baines red card.

3 games played....3 games won...but also 3 players sent off :(

the modern warfare tactic no longer works for me, seems the last week or so i get hammered, i have tried it with 3 seperate teams, celtic (ended up 9th in league) blackpool 20th, and arsenal 12 i think the tactic seems to just not work now for me :9 going to give this one a try though

Switched to Modern Warfare as well, and its working great.

Dont have the same problem with sending offs (think i've had 2 or 3 in 4 seasons), however im struggling with the same problem i've had with CM/FM for years now. Which is inefficiency. Dominating almost every game when it comes to chances created and shot on goals, but it takes loads of chances to score, and when a lot of goals are disallowed as well its like playing with a handicap. When the opponents usually just need a couple of shots on goal to score it does ruin the game a bit. Still, my Rangers save is going well and it looks like i'll end up in 2nd place + a couple of cup wins in my first season back in the Scottish premier league.

I had a test of this, and was very impressed with the results, I found I didn't lose too many, although drew alot which is cool. I then tried the Modern Warfare tactic mentioned on this thread, and it was appalling for me, conceded a lot of goals, and if winning at half time no matter what talk I gave I ended up giving away my lead. Also injuries and sending offs a massive problem for me on Warfare

Modern Warfare 442 cannot be recommended enough. i was having a so-so 3rd season just like the first 2, finishing 3rd then 5th as liverpool and in 4th place with 18 games to go when i decided to use this tactic. I just earned the achievement 30 games unbeaten on steam (european matches included in this run)

First Season : Norwich

No Tranfer : Default Squad

Pitch : Standard

Match Prep : Balance/Average/Tactics Only

OI : "Show Weaker foot" on opposition winger(MR,ML/AMR/AML) I did it every games!!

Just Plug and Play ---

Fixtures :applause: (Half season)

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii251/bosulisa/Fixtures_zpsde812d88.png[/img]"]Fixtures_zpsde812d88.png

My tweaked

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii251/bosulisa/Tweak_zpsd8b29755.png[/img]"]Tweak_zpsd8b29755.png

I just changed

Tackling-Default

Closing Down-Defalt

Reduces DF-Line 2 Clicks

Best tactic From THAILAND

:applause::applause::applause:

OI : "Show Weaker foot" on opposition winger(MR,ML/AMR/AML) I did it every games!!

Just Plug and Play ---

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii251/bosulisa/Fixtures_zpsde812d88.png[/img]"]Fixtures_zpsde812d88.png

My tweaked

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii251/bosulisa/Tweak_zpsd8b29755.png[/img]"]Tweak_zpsd8b29755.png

I just changed

Tackling-Default

Closing Down-Defalt

Reduces DF-Line 2 Clicks

why dont you upload it?

I post on there. I put up the tactic here a week before you. But my thai not very good.

What team talks do you use? Did you use Drill Crossing?

my team talk always has a good respones moral is good and I don't use drill crossing I finished 2nd season 6th place won capital one cup but I think if it's still patch 13.2.1 I would have finish top 4

Just Plug and Play ---

My tweaked

I just changed

Tackling-Default

Closing Down-Defalt

Reduces DF-Line 2 Clicks

I downloaded Modern Warfare tactic from Fm-base

and just changed

Tackling-Default

Closing Down-Defalt

Reduces DF-Line 2 Clicks

Easy and simple...

I try it and put this uo on base, ok mate

I don't know what happened ? but I can't win like before...

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii251/bosulisa/fixtures_zps133671c1.png[/img]"]fixtures_zps133671c1.png

ScreenShot2556-01-16at15643PM_zps5ce1dd15.png

FA Cup Final against Man City

I can't beat them ????

ScreenShot2556-01-16at15736PM_zps152e6d98.png

Last match in First season

Just 2 shots on target for United ...and Win... ??????

ScreenShot2556-01-16at15550PM_zps04ef7f3b.png

My Squad

http://i266.photobucket.com/albums/ii251/bosulisa/ScreenShot2556-01-16at83142AM_zpsd36af586.png[/img]"]ScreenShot2556-01-16at83142AM_zpsd36af586.png

Modern Warfare is working wonders for me. In fact it's too good that it's become boring. Playing as Man Utd (not tested with 'bad' players yet) and I'm first at the end of January with second places Arsenal 13 points behind me. I win most games around 5-0, but 9-0 and 7-0 is common as well.

A top tactic - but a little bit too good to actually use :)

Modern Warfare is working wonders for me. In fact it's too good that it's become boring. Playing as Man Utd (not tested with 'bad' players yet) and I'm first at the end of January with second places Arsenal 13 points behind me. I win most games around 5-0, but 9-0 and 7-0 is common as well.

A top tactic - but a little bit too good to actually use :)

are you using drill crossing? + when you go behind do you do overload and the 2 shouts

Do you recommend the drill crossing? I do overload when I go behind but what are the two shouts?

Cheers.

pass into space + get ball forward. No i not tired it yet just seeing if every one else is and do they recommend it.

pass into space + get ball forward. No i not tired it yet just seeing if every one else is and do they recommend it.

I'd recommend Drill Crosses and the two shouts when drawing or losing in second half. Tried Overload a few times but didn't notice any improvement

I've been looking at the 4231/460 but not seen the other 1 as it was only put on yesterday, it looks good form the screenshots, but not a lot of information on it so it might be what we all been looking for a plug & play!

are you using drill crossing? + when you go behind do you do overload and the 2 shouts

I've only gone behind twice. Both times I changed to drill crossing and overload. The first time I came back and won - the second time I didn't win (or score).

So it's hard to say if it's any good or not changing to that for me.

It's the Modern Warfare 4-4-2 and no i've just followed the guidelines here. I'm using the shouts and i've changed crossing to drilled.

Oddly it's made poor players do rather well for me!

I've read nigh on everything i can about building tactics but i just can't get my head around it to any useful degree, so i'm chuffed to find one on here that is giving me steady results.

It's the Modern Warfare 4-4-2 and no i've just followed the guidelines here. I'm using the shouts and i've changed crossing to drilled.

Oddly it's made poor players do rather well for me!

I've read nigh on everything i can about building tactics but i just can't get my head around it to any useful degree, so i'm chuffed to find one on here that is giving me steady results.

I have downloaded modern warfare just to make sure I am using the right 1 is there only 1 4-4-2 version ?

The joy is always back for me in the first season or two (i've achieved CL football with West Ham in 2 different saves in the first season) ... and then for no good reason, despite me acquiring much better coaches and much better players for my tactic - the CPU adjusts and automatically stops me winning in either season 2 or 3 (took 3 seasons before but appears to be in season 2 in 13.2.2). Instead my team just hit the woodwork a handful of times per game and keepers decide to hang around the edge of the area for FK allowing easy lobbed goals for the opposition.

Frustrating not the word..

The joy is always back for me in the first season or two (i've achieved CL football with West Ham in 2 different saves in the first season) ... and then for no good reason, despite me acquiring much better coaches and much better players for my tactic - the CPU adjusts and automatically stops me winning in either season 2 or 3 (took 3 seasons before but appears to be in season 2 in 13.2.2). Instead my team just hit the woodwork a handful of times per game and keepers decide to hang around the edge of the area for FK allowing easy lobbed goals for the opposition.

Frustrating not the word..

There are many good solid and stable for many years tactics in forums for patch 13.2.2

Archived