Sports Interactive Community
Stoke mark

Still on my first save.

Been playing for 165 hours now (I know that wont be a lot compared to some) but I am still on my first save game.

Anyone else still on their first save?

I feel ashamed 745 hours on this one/ first save.

Currently in 2022/23 season. Easily noticed each patch and their changes for the game as well, especially playing so long.

Life of a student....

In my student days I would have matched you Mark.. alas, a kid and various family responsibilities means i've been reduced to 241 hours, but over 50 odd saves, none longer than a season or two.

Yeah, I'm on my first save, but I'm only two seasons in. I don't play fast, but damn I play well.

I'm in 2029 of my first and only save game with FM13, game time is on about 250 hours.

I've had one save per version since FM10. It takes me decades to get into a save :D

How on Earth do you manage to get to 2029 so quickly? Is your computer donated by Nasa?

I don't load too many leagues, and I play very quickly. I let my assistant do all the tedious stuff and watch the matches on key highlights only.

Yeah, I tend to load quite a lot of leagues, especially if I want a save where I move around and don't know where I'll end up.

I'm still playing my first save. Currently in 17/18. But i don't want to play this save anymore. Too many players from other teams have just been totally destroyed by AI because they never play and nearly every 30+ player is useless (Ribery ended his career with 31).

I'm kinda jealous, I'm never able to hold onto a save for more than a real-time month.

Where Does it tell me how many hours Ive been playing? it was fairly obvious in previous versions, telling you on the load screen? But I cant seem to find it this version

on the game status screen, jockstein1967

I was playing my first save where I clocked around 400 hours before I did a factory restore and didn't do a backup without thinking :( still gutted

Absolutely, I always say to myself I'm going to start a journeyman career... and then pick a lower tier club and stick with them for fifteen years.

Where Does it tell me how many hours Ive been playing? it was fairly obvious in previous versions, telling you on the load screen? But I cant seem to find it this version

Tells you on steam, in the library section.